Is it normal, if a guy doesn't gives time to her girlfriend, but says that he care for her?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It's situational. Maybe he does have a lot on his plate right now but at the same time if it's been going like this for a long time, it's about time he made time. He'd want the same from you so you're not asking too much.

• We fight for like every week after 4-5 on the same topic that he don't share things with me, and that fuck me up, bcoz I use to tell everything to him, he even says that it's his career time, and I should support him, I do, I help in every way I can, but he always fails in giving me the time I deserve... It hurts me sometime and I really feel lonely at times..

• He'll needs to learn how to balance career and relationship because that's how life works. If he can't do that for you, it may be time for you to decide what if it's worth it still. Lay it out for him.

Most Helpful Girl