Do you think a girl who is surrounded by other girls is more attractive than a girl that is alone?

They made a study about that, but even tho i was curious and wanted to know what you guys think.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• usually girls get ugly friends and those ugly friends make it very difficult. Even the attractive friend can be a nuisance if she feels it needs be her that I should approach (natural selection lol). I approached a cute girl who smiled at me and her attractive friends told me to leave her alone angrily like I’d rejected them all in that moment 😂. Friends also tell guys bad things about you behind your back, they are competing for the guys attention. Not saying you shouldn’t have friends but to have a guy approach you have to stray from them and allow a one2one interaction.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well to me a girl i see beautiful in my eyes would alway be beautiful weither she is alone or with friends, so her company wouldn't change anything but letting me know she has people to support her if i never get her or if im dating her then i would know she has people supporting her when if for some reason i can't

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, people are more attractive when they're around friends, bc it shows they're more sociable/agreeable

1|0
    0|0
  • Attractive nope 99%

I haven't done aby study but I can prove it

I am not writing it down because it's very big, so if you really wanna know then we can discuss

0|0
    0|0
  • Alone. I hardly look at a girl when she's with friends. I don't want to be "that guy that's staring at you creepily" according to your friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. She stands out more on her own and it's easier to approach her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah duh bc you get to mentally put them in place from X - 1st place mentally

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the alone girls are more sweet than a group of girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a girl who is a loner cause that's what I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't think girls are more attractive in a group

0|0
    1|0
  • I like the loner.

0|1
    0|0
  • Alone, but thats just my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • no idea

0|0
    0|0
  • wait what? who said that?

0|0
    0|0
    • i watched a docu and saw that study so i asked myself if that's true.

• fake docu, disagree

Recommended myTakes