Do you think a girl who is surrounded by other girls is more attractive than a girl that is alone?

They made a study about that, but even tho i was curious and wanted to know what you guys think.

014

Most Helpful Guy

• usually girls get ugly friends and those ugly friends make it very difficult. Even the attractive friend can be a nuisance if she feels it needs be her that I should approach (natural selection lol). I approached a cute girl who smiled at me and her attractive friends told me to leave her alone angrily like I’d rejected them all in that moment 😂. Friends also tell guys bad things about you behind your back, they are competing for the guys attention. Not saying you shouldn’t have friends but to have a guy approach you have to stray from them and allow a one2one interaction.