28 and never had a girlfriend I feel depressed how can I cope?

As I get older it gets harder with my situation of being alone. I know that being with someone doesn't make you more happy poentially. But what makes it worse for me is that all my friends most of them have a girlfriend, wife, or children in their lives. I am the oldest out of all of them and feel like I have failed when it comes to my love life. I have never asked out a women in my life and just feel lost and defeated.

46

Most Helpful Girl

• There's your problem. You've never asked out a women in your life so how are you supposed to start a love life when you don't put the effort in? With my partner I liked what I saw and I said hi and we got chatting. When someone talks to you it's obvious when they like you or like what they see so in return you might get it back.

You've made yourself feel lost and defeated by doing nothing. Try doing something and you won't feel that way when you succeed. In my opinion being with someone that you love and they love you back does make you happy no matter how angry or upset they make you feel. Love is the greatest thing in life that you can give and receive.