28 and never had a girlfriend I feel depressed how can I cope?

As I get older it gets harder with my situation of being alone. I know that being with someone doesn't make you more happy poentially. But what makes it worse for me is that all my friends most of them have a girlfriend, wife, or children in their lives. I am the oldest out of all of them and feel like I have failed when it comes to my love life. I have never asked out a women in my life and just feel lost and defeated.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There's your problem. You've never asked out a women in your life so how are you supposed to start a love life when you don't put the effort in? With my partner I liked what I saw and I said hi and we got chatting. When someone talks to you it's obvious when they like you or like what they see so in return you might get it back.

You've made yourself feel lost and defeated by doing nothing. Try doing something and you won't feel that way when you succeed. In my opinion being with someone that you love and they love you back does make you happy no matter how angry or upset they make you feel. Love is the greatest thing in life that you can give and receive.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Focus on what you have done and what you need to do. I'm sure you haven't just been masturbating for the last 28 years. You have a career? Advance. Do you need to go back to school? Go. Need a vacation? Take one. Want a house? Start saving/shopping. New car? Go look.

A relationship is something you acquire when you start getting your life together. Don't expect it to solve your problems. Work on what you already know you need to work on and a relationship will find you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that you must to believe in yourself and further your confident talking with girls. i think that you know that if you never try you'll never know. also you know that women are so so so complicated jajajaja. men do not a huge problem with the age ( i think) so go an get her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feeling sorry for yourself isn't going to get you any attention from women. Why don't you do something about it? Develop a skill that you enjoy doing. Women love confident guys who do what they're passionate about.

Over time I've developed tons of interesting skills and women love that. I sure as hell didn't have success with women by moping about how shit my life is. Do something about it.

As crappy as this is to hear, life doesn't just plop in to your lap. Go out and do something adventurous. Don't do it because you want to get laid, do it because you love to do it, and the female attention will follow your confidence and success.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you a virgin, did you have sec with prostitutes

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch anime

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you think ouve never had one

0|0
    0|0
  • it bothers me how cases like this happen to men more than women