How do you move past the doubt previous relationships have embedded in you?

917

Most Helpful Guy

• In a word: no.
    The ways that I have been hurt have left me unable to see women as individuals, at least as individuals who are completely independent of one another.
    I see females as part of a Borg-like collective, who have common motivations, agendas and cognitive processes that have been hard wired into their brains by millions of years of evolutionary natural selection.
    During the past 60 years, those common character traits have been weaponised by the subversive Marxist movement called Feminism, the agenda of which is to destroy Western Civilisation by reducing the birth rate to less than replacement level by causing men and women to see each other as enemies.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to continuously remind yourself that not every relationship is the same and not every person is the same. It'll never completely go away but eventually it'll ease to the point where you be so doubtful all the time