How do you move past the doubt previous relationships have embedded in you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In a word: no.
    The ways that I have been hurt have left me unable to see women as individuals, at least as individuals who are completely independent of one another.
    I see females as part of a Borg-like collective, who have common motivations, agendas and cognitive processes that have been hard wired into their brains by millions of years of evolutionary natural selection.
    During the past 60 years, those common character traits have been weaponised by the subversive Marxist movement called Feminism, the agenda of which is to destroy Western Civilisation by reducing the birth rate to less than replacement level by causing men and women to see each other as enemies.

0|0
    0|2

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to continuously remind yourself that not every relationship is the same and not every person is the same. It'll never completely go away but eventually it'll ease to the point where you be so doubtful all the time

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You don't. You adopt them as pets and have tea parties with your demons. Your doubts are there to warn you what you should watch out for. Although do not overtip the scales and go accuse your partner of stuff baselessly, a. k. a. don't be a paranoid bitch xD

0|1
    0|0
  • We are all flawed. However, you must not take previous bullshit into your new relationship as that is unfair. Learn to let go and allow yourself to be happy. People make mistakes, people argue. Its normal, but be firm in what you want and highlight what you dislike. Always remember there is strength in vulnerability. And also talk to a friend or someone to help you stay level headed.

1|1
    0|0
  • Just have to hope for the best and just be yourself
    And have fun no matter what you are doing, try and start fresh take some time
    Try not to worry about too much take things slowly
    And realy just believe within yourself, things will get better just believe in positive things wish you all the happiness in the world.

0|1
    0|0
  • It takes trust, trust in yourself. Just breathe and vent it out to a buddy and when you feel prepared to step into the water, Just dive headfirst.

0|2
    0|0
  • See the new person as a new experience. The old relationships just let you see some early warning signes of what will and won't be trouble. Kinda like touching a stove, you dont not use a stove you just dont touch it cuz it hurts. Try to see it lile that and things will get easier.

0|2
    0|0
  • By allowing my rational side to take over when I notice I'm being doubtful for no good reason.

1|2
    0|0
  • I haven't yet unfortunately 😞 let me know if you find out how..

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't keep track and compare. Embrace each new relationship as it is; something brand new. It's enlightening.

2|1
    0|0
  • Ask yourself why you have those doubts. Ask yourself what good bringing those with you will do? Then ask yourself if its fair that you're judging someone based off something someone else did.

0|0
    0|0
  • Reflect and evolve yourself. Find out what the doubt is and why it is there if it's valid change it if it's not lose it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Remember that new people you meet aren't the ones who hurt you in the past.

0|1
    0|0
  • By finding someone who puts you at ease and agrees with you on the subjects that are most important to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mistakes. Every mistake means not doing it again. If there was a mistake in the previous relationship then learn from it and dont do it again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give your spouse a chance before you go into lockdown mode

0|0
    0|0
  • Communicate with your partner

0|1
    0|0
  • Take one day at a time

0|1
    0|0
  • What specifically are you doubtful about?

0|0
    0|0
  • Embed more doubts with more relationships

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't know. Working on the same thing myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good question... I dont

0|0
    0|0
  • You got me

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy

0|0
    0|0
  • Its hard. Unless your partner can give you the security for that