Should I move on or wait?

I was with this guy for 3 years and he left me April14,2018 because I was “rude” I have been trying to get him back etc but it hasn’t worked. I am 35 weeks pregnant tomorrow and he went to jail two days ago and he will be on there for 6 months we talked on the phone and stuff I told him I would wait but right now his mind is stuck on move on. I understand it’s only been 2 days. Time he will see things have changed and he said maybe he will come back when he gets out. But there is a chance he won’t come back. I don't know what to do I am due in 5 weeks or less

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think you should be saving your strength for the baby rather than wasting it chasing him.

0|0
    0|0
    • This baby is healthy asf and I have everything for the baby etc just because you have a baby don’t mean fuck the rest of the people in my life

• Show All
    • That was my advice about you and him.

• No it was saving my energy for the baby. I wanted some advice on how to keep when and shit

• Still chasing men whilst pregnant not good

0|0
    0|0
  • Just move on and focus on the baby.

0|0
    0|0
    • It’s not as easy as it seems he means everything to me and I don’t have any friend or anyone to get my mind off of it

Recommended myTakes