Why do most guys only care about sex? like do guys not want a good women who’s intelligent and fun? or?

I’ve never been in a relationship cause nobody’s been worth my time which honestly doesn’t bother me cause I’m working on myself and focusing on my passion and being the best person I can be. But honestly guys bother me I don’t hate guys or whatever but the ones I’ve had in my life even family members are just rude and disrespectful. I’m a really good person as well and I’ve been told I have a heart that’s too big for the world we’re in so like it’s not like i do anything bad to the guys I’ve met. Most guys just want me for my body tho or sex. I know I’m worth more than that. But it makes me question if I could be doing something wrong? Don’t want any hate I’m just saying from my experience I’ve never met a decent guy honestly or one who wasn’t about sex

21

Most Helpful Guy

• guys don't pursue girls for reasons other than sex. i mean obviously some guys will appreciate an intelligent and fun girl and may wanna stay with them in order to enrichen each others live with each others company.

however if you don't want sex, then what do you want a guy for?

• Where in my post does it say I don’t want sex? The issue is not about me hating sex sex is fine idrc honestly I mean you can like it, do it or don’t do it. Point is I don’t want to only be looked at for sex cause I’m much more then that. I just wouldn’t mind having some chill guy friends i mean why not? I’m chill I’m a good person maybe I’d like some chill people to hang out with isn’t that ok to want just that I don’t think it’s that much to ask for. Most guys who have replied on this think for some reason I’m against sex or all men or that I’m looking for s boyfriend but it says none of that in my post I just wanted opinions that’s all you know?

• Yeah sure. Just saying that everyone has those struggles :D it's normal and you won't get around it.

• Understandable