Why do most guys only care about sex? like do guys not want a good women who’s intelligent and fun? or?

I’ve never been in a relationship cause nobody’s been worth my time which honestly doesn’t bother me cause I’m working on myself and focusing on my passion and being the best person I can be. But honestly guys bother me I don’t hate guys or whatever but the ones I’ve had in my life even family members are just rude and disrespectful. I’m a really good person as well and I’ve been told I have a heart that’s too big for the world we’re in so like it’s not like i do anything bad to the guys I’ve met. Most guys just want me for my body tho or sex. I know I’m worth more than that. But it makes me question if I could be doing something wrong? Don’t want any hate I’m just saying from my experience I’ve never met a decent guy honestly or one who wasn’t about sex

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• guys don't pursue girls for reasons other than sex. i mean obviously some guys will appreciate an intelligent and fun girl and may wanna stay with them in order to enrichen each others live with each others company.

however if you don't want sex, then what do you want a guy for?

1|1
    0|0
    • Where in my post does it say I don’t want sex? The issue is not about me hating sex sex is fine idrc honestly I mean you can like it, do it or don’t do it. Point is I don’t want to only be looked at for sex cause I’m much more then that. I just wouldn’t mind having some chill guy friends i mean why not? I’m chill I’m a good person maybe I’d like some chill people to hang out with isn’t that ok to want just that I don’t think it’s that much to ask for. Most guys who have replied on this think for some reason I’m against sex or all men or that I’m looking for s boyfriend but it says none of that in my post I just wanted opinions that’s all you know?

• Show All
    • Yeah sure. Just saying that everyone has those struggles :D it's normal and you won't get around it.

• Understandable

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Most guys don't just care about sex. But sexual desire is a big deal to guys. Attraction tends to be what brings a man to a woman, but who she is makes the man leave or stay. The vast majority of men are actually good people that don't just care about sex.

1|0
    0|0
    • Don't overgeneralize, guys could overgeneralize just as much crap about girls.

• Show All
    • Of course no need to throw around hate or get offended too easily

• Yeah exactly 👌

• Maybe try finding someone that you have common interests/hobbies with and see if they will wait a while before having sex. Then you would get the chance to get to know their personality first too. Like wait 3 months or 10 dates first and see how it goes.
    Do you think that would help?
    Around your age and a little older it is pretty common for people to just want to use you, so it will probably take some effort to find someone that won't.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well if I knew that that was the case then I would have like I don't know left it alone I mean I know guys don’t mature as fast as women do but I didn’t know guys would mostly wanna have sex at this age I just see others who are lucky I guess. I mean I don’t mind like I was just asking this question cause I wanted so opinions you know. So thank you I really appreciate your response and thanks for not getting upset with my post.

• I've met many women who say the same thing but they have glaring problems. Being attractive will make guys want to have sex with you. Having a good personality will make them want to be with you

2|2
    0|0
    • Glaring problems?

• Being conceited, extreme insecurities, manipulative, or as simple as being a girl that sleeps around a lot. These are just examples.

• Ooh ok thanks for explaining

• Why do women only care about the number of felonies a guy has, or the size of his bank account if he's not Thuggy McThugtrash?

Because they're wired that way.

As soon as you find a guy that's interested in a relationshit, you'll dump him for a thug because he's 'boring' and the thug is 'exciting'.

And then you'll wonder why Thuggy is fucking a dozen other girls and beats you at the slightest provocation.

SMH...

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I’m not that type of girl so I can’t say anything about that man sorry

• Sex is not a bad thing it is a feeling all boys are not same

1|0
    0|0
    • Never said sex was bad..

• You guys are 17 ish calm down lol guys aren't ready for wifey at 17
    Girls and guys want sex because they are just starting to experience these new feelings

Its only normal. You want it too
    But you also want looooooveee 😍 Which is normal too lol

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m not looking for anything serious I just have doubts in guys that’s all.

• Show All
    • Ya i get it lol
      But they want to have sex with you probably thats why
      Like 95% of whoever you data at 17 will want to have some type of sex

Its just too natural to avoid lol
      But like i said. You have to find guys that aren't always talking about that with you. Its hard yes

• But I’m not even dating anyone and I never have. If I was dating someone and they wanted sex it’d be better but people who barely know me just asking for it is weird in my opinion.

• If guy don't care about sex then he would never care about any girl. Sex is most basic to connecting guys and girl. If a guy say he didn't think woman for sex so he is lying or gay. Also Same for girls. Girls also think guys for sex and provider. If a guy unable to have sex would you date him?

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe I didn’t make it clear but I don’t mind sex like you can like it and want it and what not but I’m saying guys just use me for it like they have no interest with me or who I am they just want me for sex. So like I’m not just gonna have a bunch of sex with guys and that’s it like I think I deserve better. Yes if a guy didn’t wanna have sex or something I’d be fine with it cause there’s more to life then sex

• Show All
    • Oh um thank you? 😅

• Your welcome ! 😂

• Why do girls only care for rich guys? Dont they want a good guy who's intelligent and fun?

0|0
    0|1
    • I hate money idc if your a guy or a girl who’s rich my dad had lots of money and he treated me like shit so I don't know man

• The thing is that most people dont care about good character and fun personality

• Which is what I don’t understand like isn’t that worth it?

• Don’t adjust a dog to be a cat. Guys will always want sex, if you hate guys you might need to consider being a carpet muncher. They want to be with a funny, generous and intelligent girl for a long relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • Don’t ask*

• Show All
    • Your 17 and you haven’t met a decent guy, there is an issue

• I get the fact I’m young which I’m turning 18 soon but I’m just saying I don’t think it’s a coincidence. Cause my family’s let me down til I mean there not asking for sex but their selfish.

• Teenagers are fueled by hormones and can't distinguish between attraction and emotion. You just need someone who can.

1|0
    0|0
  • It just depends on the type of person they are. Only finding guys like that, I'd say it's only bad luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want a girl who is intelligent and fun, kind, caring, and nice

1|0
    0|0
  • Because its just how it is sex is that important to some

0|0
    0|0
  • Hormones

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to have chat with you😊

1|0
    0|0
  • look for the guys with mommy issues

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont. Try me. Its worth a shot 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Same goes for most girls

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m not talking about girls tho..

• Show All
    • You said most guys just like I said most girls and we’re on the same pedestal and you can’t make me look like the bad person in this situation cuz if I’m bad you ain’t good either cuz I’m just as bad as you if you think that way even though it’s in your head.

• Yeah most guys I’ve met if no good guys haven't presented themselves to me personally weather if be friend, family, or boyfriend then yes I am aloud to say “ most guys” there’s no reason I shouldn’t be aloud to say that. Unlike most women I didn’t just go straight to “we’ll all guys are bad” so I don't know why that bothers you.

• I sent a request, I'm Matthew

0|0
    0|0
  • guys are horndogs when they're your age. You sound like a nice girl but most guys will wonder "why should I invest a relationship with this one when there are plenty of others who I can just fuck once and get it over with. Some never grow out of this phase. And then the ones who do respect you girls get fucked over constantly because girls seem to want the bad boys. Just saying.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your opinion honestly I’m just happy you weren’t rude with my post cause like I don’t hate guys and I know the good ones get screwed over and I feel bad for them cause I think good guys should be treated well I think good people should just be loved and everything good in general

Recommended myTakes