My boyfriend won't have sex with me. Why?

We make out a lot and sometimes it gets very hot and we dry hump but he won't go any further. I want it to go further. I don't really want to ask why he won't take it further. We haven't had sex yet at all and I assume he's not a virgin as he is over 30 and had past girlfriends..

39

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok... What gets me is you said "... and I assume he's not a virgin..." clearly y'all don't know each other well enough so the comfort level between you both is not there? Sex can be a taboo topic for some, but can also make a relationship so much more when you openly invite to discuss the topic at hand and can laugh about it, talk about it, be serious or joke about it... Experiment with each other openly. That's what your real issue is. And if you are unwilling to ask or open up about sex then maybe you should reassess if going that next step is really needed. I mean what about the real issues after sex, cause yunno that's gonna have to be discussed too!

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him, he's probably worried he'll come off too strong if he asks.

• Could he really be worried he's coming off too strong if we are basically having sex with clothes on? How could he think going further would be too strong?

• It's really awkward when someone says no. It's probably more awkward to confront him but, you'll always have that wanting feeling until you talk about it.