Tired of being cute instead of hot and sexy?

Ugh I wish I could be a “hot” or a “sexy” girl. I’m 17. My face is just too childish. Tips? I wanna get a slimmer face

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Should see your face, but, you try to focus on other things, don't know your boobs, but you can wear clothes that makes then look more sexy, or the booty as well 🤷‍♀️

• I got boobs and a booty. But it’s just my face. I don't know something about it is just cat like. I have big eyes so that could be it

• As I said, should se your face first, if not I can just assume things, but you can watch son make-up tutorials that could make you look different, and you may find a look that you like

Most Helpful Girl

• You’re 17, you can really be hot and sexy until 18 legally hahaha give it a year and also weightlift