Tired of being cute instead of hot and sexy?

Ugh I wish I could be a “hot” or a “sexy” girl. I’m 17. My face is just too childish. Tips? I wanna get a slimmer face

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Should see your face, but, you try to focus on other things, don't know your boobs, but you can wear clothes that makes then look more sexy, or the booty as well 🤷‍♀️

0|0
    0|0
    • I got boobs and a booty. But it’s just my face. I don't know something about it is just cat like. I have big eyes so that could be it

• As I said, should se your face first, if not I can just assume things, but you can watch son make-up tutorials that could make you look different, and you may find a look that you like

Most Helpful Girl

• You’re 17, you can really be hot and sexy until 18 legally hahaha give it a year and also weightlift

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Hot and sexy is external - and often less approachable. A reaction of cute comes from someone who is more in the direction of having a relationship. I suggest you take what you've got and count yourself lucky.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust me, you want to stay cute.

2|0
    0|0
  • Dont change for anyone

1|1
    0|0
  • Same

0|0
    0|0
  • Work out

0|0
    0|0
  • I like cute girls more than "hot sexy girls " always have. You'll age well. And to guys like me being cute as fuck is hot as fuck. Hope I helped sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • You should spread em more

0|0
    0|0
  • So... what if they start calling you a "slutty looking girl"?

1|0
    0|0
  • Confidence and posture. Lets see a picture of you and a sexy girl and Ill show you how to be more sexy and less cute.
    Its also in your words and body language.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes