Kids bully me for dating a really weird kid?

In six grade this girl forced me to date this guy. I has too i dated him for one day. Well he told everybody i mean EVERY FRIKING BODY. And i now i would say things and people’s would be saying why did you date or shut up (my name) you dated (his name). I told everyone that i got forced into it but they dont listen. And people would say to me why did you date him. I didn't want to and now i am being bullied because of it by the way i dont like him at all. So today in school we were saying things that our grandparents say (i dont know why middle school is weird) and i said my grandpa says boys dont mature until age 50 so then this kid who wasn't part of the conversation was like why did you date him then. And i wanted to roast him and be like why do you date all of the girls in the school but knowing him he would say something like at least i get dates or something. I dont care that much about these comments it just hurts when people dont know the full story thaf i got forced into it and are making fun of me

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sweetie that is all life is you are describing people you gotta find nerds to become friends with

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes