Different kissing styles?

What makes a girl a good kisser? Some people’s tongues are all over the place. So I’m interested to know what your favorite kissing style from a girl is?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would need to show you... not something i can explain

1|0
    0|0
    • Hmmm. I can easily describe my style but that may not be everyone else’s preference. I like to start off soft and sweet, very sensual with some gentle lip nibbling. It’s like I’m teasing him and it leaves him wanting to more.

• Has nothing to do with style, it's all about how you used, how you have learned. Don't worry too much about it, just feel it when you kiss him, he is going to tell you if you know what I mean

0|0
    0|0
    • I like to kiss soft, sensual and with some gentle lip biting. It teases and should make them want more. But not everyone may agree with me so that’s why I was asking.

• Show All
    • And is not about agreeing, it's about understanding and acceptance. By the way you kiss, I can tell you are a sensual women, romantic, who is not selfish and thinks what other wants, you want a long term relationship and if someone rejects you or doesn't understand that, those things you learn with time, that person is not worth of you

• Thank you

Recommended myTakes