Do you think it’s harder for men or women to find an equal partner?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Its always me... because girls could date a men by a single smile or by a single message... but we need to follow that girl many times that we may have to use a 100s of chappel... hear all the dirty words from ther tounge... get beaten up from her brothers... all suffererings

0|0
    0|0
    • One doesn't have to face all that if he really has some worth or at least adds some value to himself by self improvement

• Show All
    • True i do understand your point of view, his or mine might be limited if it is, due to many dynamics including location, wealth etc.. Including this his limited view then can be called forever true to him or others. Or each his own.. I also understand your a girl that greatly limits your knowing what really happens to us also.

• I am not clear with ur reply... u r just swipping away from ur question... the lastest report says that more than 20% of men r not married but its just below 5% for womens... which means my idea was clear

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Men: At my school you see handsome guys with sub-league girls, but never the other way around. Not saying this isn't acceptable, just girls can have preference and not get judged while people complain when a guy won't date someone who's not their type. Also the rejection rate is a lot less.

0|1
    0|0
  • Women are the most awfulist thing to conect to, so many mind games. I dont feel sorry when a girl gets abused anymore. They are unstable. So harder for men to pick from leftovers..

0|0
    0|0
  • I dunno how it is for anyone else but I certainly have a hard time.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would think itโ€™s both equally as difficult.

0|0
    0|0
  • Define equal partner?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even know what that means. ๐Ÿ˜’

1|0
    0|0
  • Hard for both

0|0
    0|0
  • Men!