Why do I want to love someone?

I'm 17 and I feel pretty lonely, and honestly feel like just loving someone, such as having a girlfriend, like giving her hugs and kisses and just being there for a girl when she needs a shoulder to lean on, just in general loving someone. I'm a short guy (5'4-5-5), which hurts my self-esteem, so I have a hard time talking with girls, even though people say I'm good looking. Why do I want to love someone or feel love?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's just youth, I think. I've been having that kind of feelings for a while now too. Even though I didn't believe in things like love and all, I started craving some human warmth, wanting to cuddle with someone and knowing you can count on them lol.

Different times of the month, different hormone levels and this urge comes and goes. So it's just youth I believe. Good luck finding someone special for you ✌️
    You don't need to worry about your height, we're still growing right? And it shouldn't be a problem when it comes to love, you don't fall in love with someone's height

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea I know what you mean about the cuddling and human warmth, I felt a desire for that too, but also for loving a person, just being there for them. Sadly I'm done growing (Hispanic, so it was expected lol) but your right about a girl not loving just ur height, but for who u are. Thanks for the answer!

Recommended myTakes