Is it weird for the girl to be taller in a straight relationship?

• Nah it looks fine
  • Yeah it looks kind of weird/just isn’t right

1018

Most Helpful Guy

• It is not weird. It is just DIFFERENT, and not AVERAGE. But so what, if you love each other then love should be stronger than anything! :) People should maybe rather be getting used to different sort of couples, then looking down on them :) If he is shorter than you, but you guys are loving each other then have loads of fun ;:)!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't heard of a man to break up with woman who's taller than him... I don't think to be taller is weird... you can't choose who to fall in love with