Is it weird for the girl to be taller in a straight relationship?

• Nah it looks fine
    Vote A
  • Yeah it looks kind of weird/just isn’t right
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It is not weird. It is just DIFFERENT, and not AVERAGE. But so what, if you love each other then love should be stronger than anything! :) People should maybe rather be getting used to different sort of couples, then looking down on them :) If he is shorter than you, but you guys are loving each other then have loads of fun ;:)!!!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't heard of a man to break up with woman who's taller than him... I don't think to be taller is weird... you can't choose who to fall in love with

1|1
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's only bad if you guys make a big deal about it. Honestly, as long as you love each other, nothing else should matter. Especially not unasked opinions from random people who dare criticise your height.

0|0
    0|0
  • By now it's not so weird.. I've seen it a couple of times.. Although if the man is waay shorter then it does look pretty weird.. LOL..

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, as per evolutionary biology, it is.
    But, I would accept someone an inch or two taller than me, especially if they have a thin frame.

0|0
    0|0
  • It may look weird, as it's not something I see everyday, but I don't really think it's a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • My gfs are all taller than me ^_^

Yes, it sounds good, but the height pays no difference in their characters. Except those who are lazy and cocky ones

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not weird. And anyway it doesn't matter what other people think. Not matter what you do you will be criticized by someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how much is the difference. It's the same with super tall dude and very short girl in my opinion.

Most of the times it's alright.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. It is more unusual than the other way around, just because men tend to be taller across the general population. But it doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's unusual because usually women go for taller men, and men are taller on average anyway, but there's nothing wrong with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i mean it can look a bit weird i guess but I dont think anyone actually cares or notices that much

0|0
    0|0
  • My last girlfriend was 6ft 6 and I'm 6ft 3 so I don't think it's a problem

0|0
    0|0
  • Whats height has to do with the way you handle your relationship?

0|0
    0|0
  • Weather high or short.. if u could have sex with her easily then its ok..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It certainly isn't the norm. I'm certainly not saying that a girl can't be taller, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess social construct is for it to look weird but you can't help who you love

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah its completly fine. It my mess with guys with big egos tho

0|0
    0|0
  • men can be egoist but if a person truly cares for you then it shouldn't be a bother

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's just not weird, it's also ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it matters

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t think there’s anything weird with that

0|0
    0|0
  • It's pretty common where I live.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not weird, just don't see that often

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t mind. I absolutely love tall women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it looks weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Provided the man isn't egoistic

0|0
    0|0
  • socially , yes thats weird. i personally dont care if im the taller one in the relationship nor do i care to judge others for their choices. but if you love your partner who cares? even if the whole world judges you for it , it shouldn't bother you if you have found the one for you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes