Do guys think that there is something wrong with a woman who is always single?

Say for instance you are single, and you meet a single woman. She has dated and has had a few flings and short term relationships. To you she seems so great. Then you find out that all she has had was flings and situationships. She hasn't had any long significant relationships. She is over 30 and has a child that was created due to contraception malfunction. Would that raise a red flag for you if you are looking for a serious relationship? Does she lose respect because she doesn't have any exes? Is it strange? Would you stop taking her seriously? Or Alternatively do you think she is a better choice because of it? Does she gain respect?
I was hoping for more replies by now. Out of the ones I have received they are all over the place. I love the fact that the most understanding of opinions are from those 30+ and I am concerned that the most judgmental ones are also from those 30+ I guess the silver lining is that I will meet some judgmental guys who will weed themselves out relieving me of that headache.

014

Most Helpful Guys

• She is probably just unlucky in love. I can relate.

• Take this with a grain of salt as it is coming from an older person who has not been in a super serious relationship, but you have plenty of time. I think it is unnecessary to rush. The key is to get out there and try, You will find someone to love. The dating experience is just a lot of trial and error.
      I definitely have been unlucky however I think it is for the best. I also think that when it is time for me to have a long lasting relationship that I will appreciate it and put my all into it so that it will last.

• I wouldn't think anything of it

• Nice... I hope that as I date I meet more who share this view.