Should I go for it? If so, which is the best approach?

So, basically I'm using this dating site and my interests matched 99% with someone. I liked her of course based off of her bio but we didn't match. Anyway, I have the option to message her and I've actually seen her around. So I was wondering if I should talk to her, and if so, should I message her first or approach her. This is okcupid by the way, so the swipe feature doesn't need to be used.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if you don't message her you have 0% chance of meeting her. If you DO message her that goes up...

In the meantime there's probably thousands of horny guys on that site hitting her up right now...