She says I'm more than perfect and I would make an amazing boyfriend but she doesn't want me because of my religion. What do I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yesterday, I saw a girl asking the reverse question, here on G@G. You two should talk.

1|0
    0|0
    • Who dat

• She asked anonymously (age 25-29), but you could find her question in the section "Relationships".
      The question title reads "What do you do when you're in love with someone but can't be with them?"

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• What is your religion? What is her religion?

2|0
    0|0
    • I'm Muslim. She's Buddhist. But as one of the earlier guys said. If she truly liked me then religion wouldn't matter

• In my Christian world, my relationship with God is more important than any earthly relationship. And if religion is not as important as the relationship, you could abandon Islam, but I sense that you do not want to do that.

If she compromises on her religious beliefs for the sake of being with you, she will eventually resent you or be angry at herself for having made that compromise. That is not what you want, is it?

• You are perfect for her, but if she can't accept your religion then is she perfect for you

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I'm thinking about that

• If she would really love you, your religion wouldn´t play a role. Forget about her. Focus on yourself, and move forward.

0|0
    0|0
  • What exactly wrong with it? If there is not what you can just keep away from her - leave that girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Move on that shouldn't even matter your religion is who you are not what someone wants you to be BE YOU.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's just making up bs to not feel bad about rejecting you for no reason.
    Move on.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I should. But feelings are very tricky :/

• Don't change for hey if you truly believe. If not, then drop the religion and get the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's your religion. ?

0|0
    0|0
  • "More than perfect" is nonsense

0|0
    0|0
  • ok wats your religión.

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes