Is being a 21 yr old virgin bad?

Ladies, is this a bad thing? Or a turn off in any way?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless that was a typo and you actually meant 27, no.

• I don't know if I could wait til 27 tbh. I mean I've gone long enough as a 21 yo. I am A male after all and my sex drive is through the roof, it is a very rough ride. 27 as a female vs 27 as a male I feel is very different , as someone who believes in "nature" males are meant to breed, and the fact I haven't drives me.. the fact I haven't also gives me strength at the same time.

• "So you do not believe as man and woman that it is our job/role to keep the human species alive? To procreate?"
      - I already answered that in my second to last comment. It was a whole paragraph I wrote...

"So you are saying, man for man, woman for woman, women are just as horny, raging cum busters as men? I do not think I have a false belief of men's sex drive."
      - I didn't say your views on men's sex drives are wrong, I said your views on women's sex drives are wrong. And that you're wrong thinking all men have the same sex drive as you.

• "If you don't give a shit, I do not believe you would have commented."
      - You misunderstood me there. I meant I don't give a shit about finding that balance that I was referencing. It had nothing to do with you.

"If women are just as horny, hopefully I'll update you this weekend."
      - Good luck.