Am I being to nice?

Okay so, i had an ex ask me out on a date today and to be completely honest i couldn't bring myself to straight out reject him. So i lied and said i wasn't single... but now he keeps? Pushing. He keeps drilling in that we like the same things and is starting to get uncomfortable. Should i just flat out block him? I would feel bad doing that...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• What dou you think he wants? If he is not being bad, he may really want to get back. But maybe he only want some free sex.
    You should think on that, think on what do you want, and then decide.

0|0
    0|0
  • You aren't being too nice at all, you are being the exact opposite!
    You are lying to the man, just tell him he's not for you and he needs to move on.. give him closure and if he asks tell him why you dont see him that way.

0|0
    0|0
    • I dont know how to word how i feel without being insensitive

• Being insensitive is fine, the fact is this relationship is never going to happen - hr needs to hear that 100% he's not getting a date. If it hurts him then so what at least he's got closure.

• Dude blockity block baaabaaa blocked πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ either that or say I dont like you mate.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nice mature way to deal with a persons feelings.

• Show All
    • I dont understand your views here, its fine to be insinsitive, but not okay to be indecent. Why should i pay him common kindness when he is pressing forward with his feelings while knowing i am taken...

• You can't control other peoples actions but you can control your own!
      Just because he is being an asshole doesn't mean you have to be 1 back by lying.. simply tell him the truth no matter how much it hurts and move on. If he still bugs you then block him.. end of.

Recommended myTakes