What does it mean when someone is intimated by you?

my room mate kicked me out. my friend said as soon as she met you, she was intimated by you. what does it mean when girls are intimated by other girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It can be a lot of different reasons depending on the context. In this context she thinks (in her own mind) that you are better is some way. prettier, classier, more stylish, smarter, cleaner or some other form of better than her, and that makes people feel insecure about themselves.

0|0
    0|0
    • It could also have to do with physicality. If you two have had an altercation she may be intimidated that you would harm her, beat her up etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you mean " intimidated " my cock is so hard I am literally throbbing and dripping so much clear precum after describing last sexual encounter my balls are just aching, daughter's here have to go, for now

0|0
    1|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe you're too direct, some people are afraid of those who speak out loud their own opinion, say loud what other people behold in their mind, whatever it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls feel like life is a competition agianst other women and she must have felt u was too hard to compete with

1|0
    0|0
  • When someone is intimidated by you, it means they feel threatened by you. Most times it's a jealousy thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • They like you but they feel that you gonna reject them

0|0
    0|0
  • That means there some what feel unsure if you

0|0
    0|0
  • Intimidated?

1|0
    0|0
  • yea she got jealous of you

0|0
    0|0
  • You threatened then or earned their respect

0|0
    0|0
  • Wtf it's "intimidated" 😂😂😂😂 You're clearly making this all up 😂😂 another troll on the front page of GAG!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes