If a girl tells you she likes you and wants a relationship with you, but you don't share her feelings?

OK so this concerns a guy I like... see one of my other questions for more details... I am going tot confess my feelings to him as soon as I see him because not knowing is driving me crazy. He has agreed to go on a date with me, but this is a bit too vague. I want a yes or a no. So I was wondering if most guys would be honest and upfront about wanting the same thing or not
  • You tell her you don't like her in that way.
    Vote A
  • You don't want to hurt her feelings, so say something vague and then gradually stop talking less and less to her... hoping she will get it eventually.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like shit. I like straight forwardness in any aspect of life. And I prefer truth even if it hurts instantly. Honesty is the best policy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I appreciate girls who are straight up, but just be prepared if he doesn't have a definite yes or no because he may not know how he feels about you yet

0|0
    0|0
  • You can always be honest, and take the relationship as it is. Good friends or more.

0|1
    0|0
  • If he is introverted, he might take option 2. But people ahould be ipfront and use option 1, guys or girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean you can tell him that you'd like the brutally honest answer xD

0|0
    0|0
  • im being with her for fuck

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? Basically lie like that if she asks you to be honest?

• Show All
    • Wow... well if she wants a relationship and you say yes, but only want sex, she will dump your ass within the week because she will pressure you into doing things you only do in a relationship... and if you don't do them, she will get out...

• i dont care
      that is hers business

• I never say no😳

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes