If a girl tells you she likes you and wants a relationship with you, but you don't share her feelings?

OK so this concerns a guy I like... see one of my other questions for more details... I am going tot confess my feelings to him as soon as I see him because not knowing is driving me crazy. He has agreed to go on a date with me, but this is a bit too vague. I want a yes or a no. So I was wondering if most guys would be honest and upfront about wanting the same thing or not
  • You tell her you don't like her in that way.
  • You don't want to hurt her feelings, so say something vague and then gradually stop talking less and less to her... hoping she will get it eventually.

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like shit. I like straight forwardness in any aspect of life. And I prefer truth even if it hurts instantly. Honesty is the best policy.