Why is he dating her? Is it going to last?

Ok, so there is this couple in my new school that are always together, never hanging around with their friends, walking so closely together, looking at each other lovingly, I've seen them a few times feeding each other their lunch seriously youd think they found the love of their lives in each other.

But the thing is, the guy is very good looking but the girl is ugly. Like honestly ugly. Yet, he seems to see past it. I dont know about her personality, or his even, because they socially exclude themselves.
This isn't the first couple I've seen engrossed in each other and completely antisocial. I've seen another before and they make me curious. Why is he attracted to her when she doesn't even look average looking? Why are they antisocial? Would their relationship last? Why so different from other normal couples?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you're over hyping the guys looks, or under shadowing the girls looks? Because if he's as hot & she's as ugly as you say, you would expect they wouldn't be together.

They could last, but maybe they won't. That's not necessarily so different, it's just they're being like that 100% of the time, compared to when they're outside of public.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because some people aren’t shallow and only care about ones personality- not their looks. Maybe he finds her attractive in his own eyes as she’s so perfect to him? You clearly personally don’t know her so there is no reason to judge. Like someone else answered, maybe you’re just jealous.