What’s the meanest thing your partner has said to you during your relationship fights?

Did you forgive them for it eventually? What are some red flags? Are you guilty of it too, and did you mean it?

5549

Most Helpful Guys

• She cheated on me with about 4 dudes within 1 or 2 month span. Lied about it and when I accused her she said "if you really loved me you wouldn't accuse me of things like that" more fucked up than mean. I got tired of her shit and eventually started being more assertive with her, said something like she needs to watch herself or I'll have to move on, she goes, "oh fuck off, I could do anything I wanted and you'd come crawling right back to me" if my memory is correct our relationship ended a few hours later. For good.

• Ya think the other 4 guys know she's a cheat?

• Cause I loved her, leaving is easier said than done

• One of them tried to kill himself cause he liked her and she was just looking to fuck as many dudes as possible.

Her mother kept a photo on the fridge of her when she was a little girl (like 5 or 6) dressed up for Halloween. She had red horns on, a red tail and a trident. Toward the end I used to stare at that picture just like amazed at the real life foreshadowing. The picture was right there the whole time we dated. I'm not religious at all, I just thought like.. what are the chances of that. Just a pretty funny detail of the experience.

• The worst thing someone could do is to say NOTHING dear Richareens!!
    Silence is the worst treatment ever in my own honest opinion.
    It just shows that your partner made a decision to close themselves on you, while you should open up to each other.
    It also hurts me when people are nice and everything, then out of nowhere they ghost on you.
    Personally, I am an honest person, crystal clear with everybody, I don't get hurt easily as for I try to take into consideration the way they are feeling and what is causing them to say mean things.
    If the things they are saying are true then I will try to understand more and fix the situation.
    When anger is controlling us we mostly don't mean it, but in case we mean it, then after calming down, a serious honest open discussion should take place to work it out and put it behind us.
    We all have fights sometimes, it is OK, we are here for each other and should be mature enough to understand.

• Thank you for MHO dear Richareens :-)
      Don't hesitate to invite me to all of your posts, my pleasure to participate and share honest opinions.

• You’re very welcome!

Most Helpful Girls

• "You are fucking useless." Yes, I forgave him (it was 17 years ago) but it took a few years to not be hurt by the memory of that fight. He was never that cruel again. I think I may have lost my temper and said one or two equally horrific things over the years. We let it all go, move on, and learn from it.

• Hello skyblue can we be friends?

• Thank you! My husband always said that we are too stubborn for our marriage to ever let it go, and he's right. It's a choice we make. Shit can get bad and we can get into slumps, but we always get over it eventually. It takes patience and raw determination sometimes but I choose him everyday. He does the same for me.

• Both of you have common goals that's what your want. All the best!

• My boyfriend has hurt my feelings and made me cry more times than I can count.

But often, when he makes me cry he is not being mean... he is just being honest. :(

However, the worst thing I have heard from my boyfriend was that I was not thinking of him. This is the worst thing because it is completely untrue.

Everything single thing I do is done with consideration to him. I have never lived with someone before were every action of mine has to be contrary to my natural inclination. On a daily basis, I fight my natural response and do things how he wants - to the point of which way spoons point in the dishwasher.

So when he accused me of not thinking about him, I lost it! I mean Nuclear! I reached my tipping point. It was completely unfair and it did not recognize the Herculean effort on my part every day with every action of mine to accommodate him.

My man is Sheldon from the Big Bang but more intense.

And I make life easy for him. I should get a reward not more grief. :(

And what makes it most ironic is that he knows it. lol! :)

• Aww I’m sorry to hear that Lizzie, you’re a wonderful woman and your man is very lucky to have you in his life ❤️