He's frustrating me, Does he like me or not?

I've been friends with this guy for 10 months and we've always had a flirtatious relationship, he finally asked me out on a date last week after many cancelations and it went well and i actually like him. My problem with him is that i don't know if he actually wants to start something with me.

He'll literary ask me to meet him for drinks an hour before and obviously i won't be able to make it but he doesn't understand that i live far and getting ready then meeting him in the city takes long. I even asked him to give me at least 4 hours notice before asking me out on a whim, when i tell him my free days he will reply ' yah i'm hanging out with my mates or studying on those days' and when i ask for his availability, he's say something like 'yah sorry i don't know, i'l get back to you' but then again he won't ask until the very last minute on that day.

He literary hangs out with his friends 4/7 days a week and he can't spare a few seconds to go on a proper date with me, am i just being weird or do i have a reason to be annoyed? I've just reached a stage where i'm bored

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You have a right to be annoyed. Sounds like he doesn’t respect you but only flirts with you and “dates” you for his own entertainment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he's a bit of a flake to be honest

0|0
    0|0
  • I completely understand how you're feeling. I'm in a similar situation. What I did 2 days ago was that I texted the guy and asked him how he felt. I told him that nothing's really been happening between us ever since we confessed feelings for each other and where he saw things going. Also told him, I wasn't trying to put a label on things either.

Point being, you should talk to him and tell him how you feel.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes