How do girls feel about guys who show off?

It’s really annoying because I’ll like a girl everything will be going good and all of a sudden hear comes this big arrogant fool showing off his damn car and money even tho I’m doing just as good as him I just don’t show off because I understand alott of people don’t have it all I am lucky to have the things I have I may do little things that show off but she has to really pay attention to catch on maybe I should just let him have the girl I mean I guess she never gave a damn about me anyway.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If she had any interest in you before without you flaunting your worth it was clearly your personality and your behaviour she was interested in so take comfort from that. But the others were right, if her attention was so quickly caught by a guy showing off his wealth you dodged a bullet. If a guy wants to show off like that go ahead, personally i think it shows they don't have much else to offer, but more fool the girls flocking to them and missing out on guys of far more decent character

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If she is swayed by that so much, she isn't worth the effort. If a meaningful relationship is your goal, keep on keeping on.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• For me, I find it annoying for those guys who show off like what the heck? Even girls can have those things.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are showing off about a product i ask them can i have it? It seems very nice and expensive and since you're giving me a presentation about it and you're not a sales man it must mean you want me to have it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If that's all she cares about , leave that thot. There are girls who are gold diggers and then there are who aren't.

0|2
    0|0
  • Some girls like guys who show off, but I don't understand those girls. I think you should go for a guy you like and who makes you feel like you can be yourself with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I hate it. there's always those people...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t like guys who show off it’s just annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • I fucking hate it
    Guys like that disgust me

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Sounds like you're insecure and want to show off to prove you're just as good.

My advice is to be of the mindset that you are not just as good but better, and any chick would be lucky to get you. You don't need to show off anything but confidence.

0|1
    0|0
  • She's a gold digger bro, stay away unless you want to be heartbroken. That guy is unlucky trust me, you want someone that loves you for you, not for how much your worth.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dunno which country r u from, but, most girls r like ur girlfriend. Always running after a guy with a nice car n stuff. Leave her bruh. If she really loved n cared she wouldn't hv done this. Ja feel?

0|0
    1|0
  • It's called 'peacocking'. All guys do in some form.
    You should try instead of whining about other guys doing it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Any chick who will chase a guy for cash does not care about herself enough to find someone who really cares about her. She's obviously not worthy of my time if this is the case.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep the focus on yourself, don't compare yourself to others, easier said than done I know.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes