How do girls feel about guys who show off?

It’s really annoying because I’ll like a girl everything will be going good and all of a sudden hear comes this big arrogant fool showing off his damn car and money even tho I’m doing just as good as him I just don’t show off because I understand alott of people don’t have it all I am lucky to have the things I have I may do little things that show off but she has to really pay attention to catch on maybe I should just let him have the girl I mean I guess she never gave a damn about me anyway.

87

Most Helpful Girl

• If she had any interest in you before without you flaunting your worth it was clearly your personality and your behaviour she was interested in so take comfort from that. But the others were right, if her attention was so quickly caught by a guy showing off his wealth you dodged a bullet. If a guy wants to show off like that go ahead, personally i think it shows they don't have much else to offer, but more fool the girls flocking to them and missing out on guys of far more decent character

Most Helpful Guy

• If she is swayed by that so much, she isn't worth the effort. If a meaningful relationship is your goal, keep on keeping on.