Asking out over text, calling or face to face?

How should I ask her out for the first time?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well i think you should ask her out face to face, it is way better to determine her interest in you this way than by text or calling. It is possible that she will even appreciate your invite more if it is done face to face and she is interested in you. Because let´s be real here, altought you need some degree of courage to ask her out by any means, the courage required to do it from a distance is way less than the courage required to do this face to face. Women still appreciate this kind of gesture to this day from what i have noticed.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah makes sense. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• If you can do it face to face then do it, that goes for anything of importance.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• In real life.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I guess that's best. Texting is probably the worst, but I tried catching her today alone but it just didn't work. Do you think calling her would be okay or should i wait and try again tommorow?

• Wait for real life.

• ok. thanks!

• If possible, face to face

0|0
    0|0
  • Face to face fornsure

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't text. Big mistake

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah. Thought about calling but I decided to wait and ask her tommorow face to face.

• Show All
    • I actually had it today. I was working on the courage to do it, It was really hard but I decided to do it. Problem is every time I tried something was in the way. Hopefully tommorow I'll be able to talk to her alone in a quiet place.

• Dude it's gonna be awkward unless you break it with a joke or something like ""i heard that you like me, but I don't so wanna go out sometimes"" it works everytime

Recommended myTakes