Asking out over text, calling or face to face?

How should I ask her out for the first time?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Well i think you should ask her out face to face, it is way better to determine her interest in you this way than by text or calling. It is possible that she will even appreciate your invite more if it is done face to face and she is interested in you. Because let´s be real here, altought you need some degree of courage to ask her out by any means, the courage required to do it from a distance is way less than the courage required to do this face to face. Women still appreciate this kind of gesture to this day from what i have noticed.

• Yeah makes sense. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• If you can do it face to face then do it, that goes for anything of importance.