There's an older lady in my building, I'm 27 she's maybe 43, she won't tell me her real age. I feel like she always chastises me but I'm not sure?

The other night I was drunkenly complaining about dating men at my age and dealing with immaturity. I'm 27. And being worried about dealing with immaturity again when I'm ready to have a kid in my mid 30s. I was like I already have to deal w nonsense now what's it gonna be like when I'm older and the stakes are higher. And I just kept talking as though I was genuinely concerned. There's an older lady who's maybe 43, she won't tell me her real age, who kind of lectured me and said - you have to keep searching it's hard work. It's the same thing as finding the right job. I'm much older than you, you have a lot of time. I also mentioned having issues keeping jobs in my field and she said something about me maybe not liking what I'm doing and that's why I'm running into issues. But that's definitely not why it's just due to lack of experience bc I made a career change. I think it's more her tone that I have the issue with not what she's saying. Or am I being too sensitive and is she being fine?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Her points weren't wrong, she isn't entirely right. Find the right guy, settle down in a position where you can take a maternity leave and come back (or freelance if the guy has something stable that can support). Though if you have support from family added on it can become "less" stressful. While the guidelines are there, the path isn't always paved in stone. Sometimes you have to tread carefully. Other times, you fall.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are being a clown nothing she said has been wrong or bad it's advise u take it or leave it that's all

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes