My boyfriend broke up with me and his family just kicked him out?

Should I help? My heart says I should but my mine says I shouldn’t. He has a job and works hard. We dated for a year and we broke up over a stupid argument. I want to help but I don’t want to be a push over if I help.

76

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave him alone. Don't be the enabler here. He can survive lol my friends moved out at 18. My boyfriend started working at 14 and got himself a car by 16 on his own. It's possible. I myself had to start working at an early age as well by cleaning houses and saved up. Why did his family kick him out? If his family can't stand him then what can you expect? Are you going to turn into those ladies who has the lazy low life boyfriend while the girl is cleaning, working, paying the bills and the guy is out cheating and making false promises? I've seen this stuff way too many times. But you are not even his girlfriend so heck no.

• Oh and my ex boyfriend during highschool was homeless. He would crash at his friends house because he was kicked out and I never even knew this until I was 18 lol I thought he had an actual home. But he survived lol and he was young. Your ex will be fine.

• Good. See, he doesn't even want you and you are trying to push. I honestly think it isn't meant to be. I know so many women who kept giving men chances and they lost their life. They have no life anymore. It's all for their ungrateful man. A woman who is a surgeon who was also my teacher once told me that studies showed that women who are in relationships that causes even a bit of stress affects the woman's health. Studies showed that men's health are not affected by it. Studies are also looking into if women with alzheimers developed it because they were in an unhappy relationship. You are literally killing yourself. Life is way too short to worry about someone who doesn't even appreciate it. My ex boyfriend was clingy and I would always make excuses for his behavior but deep down I wasn't happy and I had bigger dreams. I now have two degrees, I travel a lot, I love my life! HAve an amazing boyfriend <3 Today makes 4 years and 10 months :) My ex is now in prison.

• He left his ex wife with 2 kids. I feel bad for that girl lol I was like i'm way too good for this guy lol I was 18 and I dumped him and never saw him again until I saw him all over the news! lol He turned into a thief and a junky I guess. It's sad but good think i put my foot down, now I look back and don't know what I saw in him lol I was young and thought dating a bad boy was cool I guess lol I'm going to grad school now and my boyfriend is a hard worker and shares the same morals and beliefs as I do. There's no guessing games, no cheating involved and there's trust <3 He wants to be a nurse and we both support each other. You really need to move on and meet a guy who loves you. Not a guy who doesn't even know what he wants for himself.

Most Helpful Guy

• Help in what way? Maybe emotional support. Also, why did he get kicked out? It's good that you want to help out, but maybe some people you shouldn't at certain moments. This could be the lesson (s) he needs right now to make him a better person, and helping him out may get in the way of that.

• Yea I messed all of that , I took back my offer to help and he’s blocked me.

• So Im just cutting my losses, I wasted a year of my time. Thanks, helped make some things clearer. Hoping my next won’t be so young and immature.

• It's only a waste if you didn't learn from it. Right now you're probably hurting, but you'll feel differently later on.

And I'm sure there were good moments. Also, give yourself some time to recover - for me, that means no dating, building friendships, volunteering, focus on hobbies, develop on myself. Try it out before you get into another relationship. You're going to have to say "no" to a lot of good temptations that are about to come your way, but it'll be worth it.