I am always afraid to say no?

i have a hard time saying no and i am afraid of people getting angry at me... its getting in the way of my life... i let a lot of bad people walk over me... eventually i was the one at a therapist office talking about my anger issues when i dont even hve none and now i got a diagnosis on my name of a behavioral unstable problem with anger issue... im just so bad at dissappointing people and im too nice... how can i learn to not be afraid of angry people?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Afraid of everything? Afraid to say no? Dude, you need to grow some balls.

1|0
    0|0
    • yes... its hard 4 me

• Go here and read: www.therationalmale.com

YOU get to decide how things are going to affect you. YOU get to decide how much power over you will turn over to others. YOU get to determine what your life is like, your reality, your success. DO NOT turn over your life to others - TAKE CHARGE!! Take care of number-1 FIRST - because you're no good to anyone if you're not able.

• its hard... u know. I cannot explain the fears

• You're not being yourself, if you keep on not saying no, when you want to, you're just confirming to what people want you to be. In the long run people don't respect you.

0|0
    0|0
    • i know... i completely lost myself..

• I think it's a self esteem thing. Start by improving yourself and just learning more and diving into things that interest YOU

• problem is... the psychologist thing i need to go for work to the usa soon... if they see that i visited a mental health professional and got a preliminary diagnose i will have an issue getting in the usa as they will stop me at the border... there is a huge stichma attache dto mental health

• You don't need to care about what other people think of you.

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes