2 days left to tell a guy I like him. Can someone help?

I will be going home for the summer, packing today and leaving tomorrow. I'm also taking a break from the job I work at. The guy I like works there to. We talked from time to time. I'm a cashier, so there's not a lot of time to socialize. To get to the point, I told my friend that I liked this guy when we where shopping. He just happens to be working that day and my friend made me get in his line. We did some small talk about me leaving and my summer plans. My friend was trying to get something to happen and kept asking him questions. There were people behind us, and when she suggested that he and I trade numbers, I dragged her out of the store. She went on about how his face lit up when he saw me and he seemed disappointed that I would be leaving. I don't know what to think. One day while working I saw her looking over at me, but it could be nothing. She wants me to go back. I think it would be weird to get back in his line again and I also wouldn't know what to say. Advice?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's not weird. If you're trying to check out items then that's not weird at all lol. Just go back and be like "wanna still communicate with me while I'm gone?" I'm sure he'd say hell yes. Then there you go.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just talk to him. You'll come up against sterner tests in life then going up to him and having a chat, and exchange numbers.

0|1
    0|0
  • You have to tell him before you leave, because if he says no, you don’t have to see him again, saving the awkwardness, and if he accepts, you can have a distant relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • What if he finds a girlfriend over the summer.. or worse if he decides he likes your friend and they start dating!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, if you don't tell him you are going to regret it for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Send me in private and i say you

0|0
    0|0
  • I can help

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes