I am in love with 2 guys. Help?

I've meet two really cool guys on a dating app. Let's call them Johnny and Jack. Johnny is more chilled, poetic. He's humble nice Caring funny easy going. I really really like him. We've talked like 2 hours on snap. And then jack came along. He's very sensitive, clingy. He says how much he loves me how he wants to be with me forever despite that I have known him for 2 days. He kind of pushed me into relationship and i didn't give him definite answer but he thinks I am his girlfriend but in reality i love them both. 😭

25

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you must know them very well. Why don't you ask them for a date, I mean a separate date to those two then think about it after you have a date with them. You must know how you feel towards them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go on a date with each of them, then after the date, think about how both of them make you feel. Usually the answer comes by itself.