What does it mean if he still doesn’t know why he would not be attracted to someone like me?

I was told by this guy I kissed that he still doesn’t know why he would not be attracted to me?

Isn’t that a backhanded compliment? Is he or isn’t he attracted to me? And if he is attracted, why doesn’t he know? What does it even mean? He’s a foreigner and English isn’t his first language - but I’m just confused!!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would say he's not sure why he isn't attracted (so he isn't attracted to you) - I think it's meant to a compliment.. but a strange one.

I think he's trying to say he wants to be attracted to you & doesn't see any reason why he shouldn't be, but he isn't attracted to you for whatever reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • People do not have checklists on wether to be attracted to someone. It's about the feeling. Apparently he doesn't have that. And it not something you can explain

0|0
    0|0
  • No he is not attracted to you unless he didn't understand what he was saying what he said would mean he don't like u like that

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes