When using a dating app when is it a good time to move the conversation off the site?

I never know when to bring up taking a wonderful conversation and moving it to the phone. Was engaged only a year ago and am trying to get back into the dating scene. Any advice is welcome and appreciated!

11

Most Helpful Girl

• @aleach007 so I almost want to agree with @RedPilledAlphaMale but I would say it depends on how the conversation flows and what you're looking for when you're using the app. I would use a dating app, then thenif interested go to a 3rd party app like Snapchat or KIK, then to my phone if it proceeded as so (very rarely though). I will say I only disagree with @RedPilledAlphaMale because I would not give out my username for the other apps after 20 minutes.. But that's just me. Women are all different just like men. Suggesting a 3rd party app is less intimidating than having the woman texting you directly on your phone, she may not want to pass out her number until she's comfortable.

• I have been very fortunate that lately the young ladies I'm speaking to have wanted to exchange numbers. I will, however, use this advice to make it more comfortable for them in the future to continue the conversation on their own terms. I'm still new to all of these 3rd party apps which can be confusing, however getting better everyday.

Thanks for the advice. :)

• I would say if it's working out for you keep doing it. Or you can always offer both, "would you like to get off this dating app and text via phone or Kik?" a line like that should work fine.

• Thank you for the MHO 😊