Why do girls like beards?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I donโ€™t know I just find them attractive. I guess itโ€™s like asking why guys like big boobs.

1|0
    0|0
    • Big boobs and beard I find it hard to see the corolation ๐Ÿคฃ

• Show All
    • Depressing? Donโ€™t get one if you donโ€™t like it.

• Haha it's a perception. I have no bread love. No worries for me lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 33

• It honestly depends on the person for me. Iโ€™ve never particularly liked beards, but there are some guys that look good with them. I donโ€™t really think itโ€™s about the beard in general, I think itโ€™s more on how it makes the man look.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, would you like a woman with a beard? No, right? Just like men expect a woman to be hairless, some women expect their man to look like a man and to some, thatโ€™s having facial hair. I enjoy my boyfriends beard. I feel it just completes the look of a man.

0|1
    0|0
  • What kind of beard are you talking about because if its to long and not taken care of its not attractive

1|0
    0|0
    • The one that's constantly maintained which looks almost drawn lol

• If the guy's nice then I'm not worried about whether he has a beard. But I don't like stubble.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like them because they make guys look more masculine, which is more attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the way it defines a man's face. Also you can tell if they take care of themselves based on how trim it is

0|1
    0|0
  • Because it's looks manly and depend on how its trimmed can bring out their best features

3|0
    0|0
  • I prefer slightly grown out stubble or full shaved. No inbetween ๐Ÿ˜‚ my boyfriend has kept his stubble for me since i love it so much.

0|0
    0|0
    • Fair enough lol but what us about beards that attracts girls

• Show All
    • It's just the trend I guess. Cos guys putting so much effort to that beard making look almost like it's drawn. That surely ain't a manly thing lol

• I hatw the clean drawn look ๐Ÿคข

• We don't have them so they are a look for men

1|1
    0|0
  • Coz it brings a spark in them when their bearded cheeks touches her's

0|0
    0|0
    • ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ someone has seen a rainbow sea

• YASSSSSS๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1|0
    0|0
    • Bc it looks so manly on guys๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• What game of thrones has done to girls ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ just 6 years ago girls used to be terrified of beaded man lol

• I donโ€™t

0|1
    0|0
  • Makes a guy look edgy and rough.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

2|0
    0|0
    • I didn't think edgy and rough can be in the same sentence unless you're thinking of a phyco ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• I doo

0|1
    0|0
  • Some guys look great with them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Beards look masculine. I like manly men.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont

0|1
    0|0
  • Not everyone

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dont like beards

0|1
    0|0
  • It's hot and very attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • It's damn fluffy

1|1
    0|0
  • I really like to play with them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why not?

0|0
    0|0
    • Questioning the question with a question doesn't answer the question pamina ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Show All
    • Meow! ๐Ÿคฃ

• Yes but it highly depends on a guy's face.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oops, why? Well I don't know it just looks good to some guys and other guys look better without.

• Too many cavemen running around looking fake jabbed booties to take back to their caves...๐Ÿ˜‚

• manly look

0|1
    0|0
  • It shows masculinity

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not

0|1
    0|0
  • It makes the guy appear older

0|0
    0|0