Sleeping over every night and meeting his family and friends? Is his a sign that we are heading into a relationship?

Ok, I met this man who’s 20 years older than not too long ago and there was instant chemistry. Anyway, he and i have been spending the night at each other’s houses nearly every night unless he has a flight to catch (he’s a pilot). I spend the entire weekend with him — met his family, children and ex wife. I told him initially that I don’t want a serious relationship and he agreed he didn’t want that either. I am beginning to have feelings for him though. I feel we’ve condensed 3 months of dating into a much shorter amount of time by the amount of time we’ve spent. We sleep in the same night every night and when I haven’t been with him, I feel alone (weird). Is this possibly heading into a relationship or am I just reading too much into it?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm surprised you're not already in one to be honest. I think its very intimate what you're doing and I think that 3 months is a short amount of time and seeing each other every day is definitely part of the honeymoon phase however I would hope for your sake that you will be in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its clear that you are catching stronger feelings for him but without a discussion with him about a future or what his feelings are, you really need to just remember he said he wasn't looking for anything serious. But talk to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes