Sleeping over every night and meeting his family and friends? Is his a sign that we are heading into a relationship?

Ok, I met this man who’s 20 years older than not too long ago and there was instant chemistry. Anyway, he and i have been spending the night at each other’s houses nearly every night unless he has a flight to catch (he’s a pilot). I spend the entire weekend with him — met his family, children and ex wife. I told him initially that I don’t want a serious relationship and he agreed he didn’t want that either. I am beginning to have feelings for him though. I feel we’ve condensed 3 months of dating into a much shorter amount of time by the amount of time we’ve spent. We sleep in the same night every night and when I haven’t been with him, I feel alone (weird). Is this possibly heading into a relationship or am I just reading too much into it?

21