I got her number. YES!!! Now what?

I met this girl at school, I acknowledged how great she was but I thought it was no way. So I never talked to her. One day in class she came and spoke to me. At that point I said fine imma work up the courage to talk to her. And slowly we talked a little in class school related. Anyway it was only a week left in class so I said say something. So I asked for her number and she gave it to me. I was stowcked, so I texted her, she replied with a smile but she replied short and after 3 text stopped replying. I tried again, asked her about her plans she replied and asked me the same. I replied with a joke and another question about work. And she went dark again. Now I’m like really. I don’t really wanna just give up. But I think that’s my only option left. I told myself try one more time and this time actually ask her out to coffee or something. But at least wait a week to do it. Any advice on what I should do? And how I can get a yes from this girl?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• She very well could have gave it to you as to not publically deny you and make an embarrassing situation, but we'll assume that isn't the case.

Some people simply don't like to hold long conversations over texting, I know this from my own experiences. But all you can really do is text occasionally, don't be overbearing. If she quits replying, try again in 1-2 days. If you can consistently talk for like a week or so, then ask her to hangout. If she still doesn't reply much, then just forget her. Some people just aren't interested.

• Thanks bro. For the input. Honestly I kind of worried the same. But hopefully that’s not the case

Most Helpful Girl

• If you wait a week, she'll forget about you. Ask her now and be blunt as hell.

• This was yesterday we talked. Should I really ask her already? Maybe wait another day?

• Damn. Ok I’ll ask her. Is bad to just come right out and ask?

• No, it’s not bad. It show confidence and women like that.