Why am I treated different after weight loss?

So I am so proud and my body has shifted! I lost 95 pounds, I am 5 ft and weigh 110. I used to be 205, and now I am 110. I am treated so differently it's crazy. I documented it all on the gram so a lot of people are like OMG YAY. But why are people now paying attention to me that wouldn't have before. INCLUDING guys I went to high school with, they are starting to say "Wow you look great" but I don't understand haha. I am getting noticed more and I don't really like it cause I don't wanna be center of attention. Why am I treated so differently?

113

Most Helpful Guy

• You probably went straight from undateable to out of their league for a bunch of these guys.

That kind of weight change has a staggering impact on your desirability as a romantic/sexual partner. It's about equal to if an unemployed out of shape guy in sweatpants becomes a lawyer joins a gym and starts dressing well.

• Hahahah yes! That's exactly what it is. I just got healthy went vegetarian and I was sick of being sick. I was having health problems and I was complaining, but not doing a damn thing. Then I just started to run and cut out carbs and sugars. It was tough, but the end result was worth every tear I cried. But yeah, I have a boyfriend and these guys won't stop talking to me. My boyfriend has been through it all with me, and I love him. But these guys need to shut the fuck up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because since now you’re not fat people find you attractive