He thought I was big/fat, how do I make this guy come crawling back wanting me?

So this guy i was dating from 2015 on and off until now was my first ever sexual experience, he thinks i'm quite big only speaks to me when he thinks I've lost weight. I can't seem to get over him even though i've been in other relationships. I feel like I want to get back at him for calling me big because I want to drop a load of weight for my self esteem, and to make him one crawling back as he has before talking marriage when i lost some weight. Whats your opinion and how do I get back at him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Your behavior is a sign of being dominated by the ego. This will destroy the quality of your life, relationships, and will become the thief of joy. I suggest you look into it and start bringing your true self back into dominance.

What you do not realize is that YOU do not care what that guy thinks, does, or wants, only your EGO does. Your ego wants to prove something, it wants him to come crawling back to make it feel bigger, stronger and more powerful. You've confused yourself with your EGO. You don't need any of that, you are far beyond it. But because your ego is dominant in your life, you've started to believe it is you. It's not...

This is part of humanities illness, most of us confuse our ego with our true self. Ekhart Tolles teachings about the ego will explain more...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You get back at him by moving on and having a better life. If that includes losing weight, fine, but don't invite him back in your life. He isn't worthy.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You don't. Put him far behind you and move on. Why waste your time and emotional energy one someone who isn't part of your life anymore?

0|1
    0|0
  • Not worth it. And lets say you get back together. What happens if you gain the weight back? Is he going to leave you?

0|0
    0|0
  • The question is do you want him? Someone who is shallow and only cares if you aren't fat?

0|1
    0|0
  • Waisting ur time with him plenty of other guys out there like me:p probably better looking too with a bigger dick

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you want this jerk back?

0|1
    0|0
  • Become skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • i think he's poison. he should like you for you, not who he thinks you should be

0|0
    0|0
  • well lose weight then?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes