Am I asking too much?

Honestly. Here’s the story: I’m a strong woman, I don’t let people walk all over me like I wouldn’t walk on anyone else. I want a man who won’t cheat, if he does I’ll leave. Simple. Somebody said it was weak of me to give up so quick but wtf! That would make me fall out of love in a snap and cause extreme levels of jealousy, may as well leave with a bruise instead of a broken bone. Then I have a specific taste in guys - I like a guy who’s educated, I don’t mean to an extreme or anything, but I study hard... so I need someone mentally equal. I like somebody easygoing, as I am, and won’t take my jokes personally because I am one sarcastic girl😂. Also adventurous... or simply not a couch potato. I have this adrenaline addiction so I love traveling, and doing crazy stunts and just experiencing life and such. I don’t care about career, family life, or past. I just want someone to see me as an equal and respect that I am not going to be a trophy wife or house wife. Medical school is expensive and a long process... I’ll be damned in that degree goes to waste because I try to be a house wife. Some guy told me I ask too much, but I don’t want to lower what I think I deserve... I put my all into relationships, I have a high libido and love having fun, I pretty much enjoy all sports. I feel like overall I’m a fun/good person, so why would I lower those ideals? Should I?

224

Most Helpful Girls

• Lmao this isn't asking for too much. Education and someone with a good sense of humor? this is literally nothing compared to other people with unrealistic standards. Your standards are fine and everyone has their own standards. And that guy who told you that is probably one very insecure person

Most Helpful Guys

• Nope never asking to much hun its them not you.. Thats not to much to ask for at all.. And some guys look for girls like you all the time.. I hope i said all this right.. And i hope your having a phenomenal day today.. If anything you can text me and just talk..

• So basically, you want a normal guy. I guess you're not asking too much.