Do you guys think it’s dumb for me to think that way?

I trust my boyfriend, we have been dating for 3+ years. Now I 100% don’t believe he is cheating on me , I don’t even think he would. Now I let him do whatever he wants. Their has been times where he stays over at his college to sleep over. I honestly don’t mind that at all. But their are times where he doesn’t text me back or FaceTimes me. When I try to FaceTime him he takes forever to answer. I told my friend about it and she says to check him. But honestly I don’t think he’ll cheat on me. Him cheating on me doesn’t even cross my mind one bit. What do you guys think?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't worry about it too much if you two are very devoted to each other! Trust is something that takes a long time to earn and it sounds like he's been very loyal to you for these past 3 years. Why would he have any desire to cheat on you now if you're relationship with him is healthy? It could be that he's preoccupied and hasn't had the opportunity to text or FaceTime you comfortably. I'd say it's one thing if he hasn't texted in a few hours but if it's all day, that's a concern to address. As long as his prioritizes are straight, everything should be fine here!

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not enough evidence to say he's cheating. I wouldn't be too concerned unless you have more convincing evidence