26 yr old virgin male. Never gotten further than a peck on the mouth... Help?

I'm 26. I'm not in any real social groups and the free apps aren't working. My only depression left in life is loneliness and I can't seem to cure it...

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Ditch da hat ma dude. Ye fallin' into the reddit fedora zone and nooope u wanna get out. Also depression and self pity is a girl repellent. Find something you love to do, a hobby, or just start working out if you can't find a hobby. No, gaming won't really cut it unless you are pro. Just be confident in yourself and remember, girls don't owe you anything, neither do you.

• Bwahaha reddit fedora zone

• Rpg eh? You ever try any fps or anything?

• Yep, dont like them and hate first person cameras to the extent i played skyrim in 3rd person.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I can't help so much because I am in the same situation lol. But for the social part try being more open, talk more, start some activity/course that you like. It will take some time though. Just make sure you enjoy the process ;)