Is it wrong I have causeual sex with a guy twice my age?

He and I been talking sice I was 14.. It was just in a friendly manner.. then now that I am 17, and legal of the state of Massachusetts.. He and I meet up occasionally and hook up..

314

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you keep it causeual that's fine. But I don't think casual sex with a man twice your age would be a good idea though.

• why?

• I personally don't believe in having casual sex. Sex would be better with someone you are in a relationship with and not just some casual hookup. So if you are doing causeual sex that's fine I guess, as long as you aren't doing casual sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• I just don’t understand what business a 34 year old man has With a 17 year old. Ephebophilia

• Where in Massachusetts do you live

• I just want to know I live in Massachusetts too
      And yes I see that but he’s still a grown ass man I don’t get why he’s gone so low

• I live in the North Eastern part of Massachusetts.