Is it wrong I have causeual sex with a guy twice my age?

He and I been talking sice I was 14.. It was just in a friendly manner.. then now that I am 17, and legal of the state of Massachusetts.. He and I meet up occasionally and hook up..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as you keep it causeual that's fine. But I don't think casual sex with a man twice your age would be a good idea though.

1|0
    0|0
    • why?

• I personally don't believe in having casual sex. Sex would be better with someone you are in a relationship with and not just some casual hookup. So if you are doing causeual sex that's fine I guess, as long as you aren't doing casual sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• I just don’t understand what business a 34 year old man has With a 17 year old. Ephebophilia

4|0
    0|0
    • Where in Massachusetts do you live

• Show All
    • I just want to know I live in Massachusetts too
      And yes I see that but he’s still a grown ass man I don’t get why he’s gone so low

• I live in the North Eastern part of Massachusetts.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You have a legal right to pursue that course of conduct but that does not make it the right thing to do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ummm if he hadn't been talking to you since you were 14 that would be one thing... it's like he was creepily grooming you. You can do what you want and legit's legal, just make sure you are safe and he isn't taking advantage of you... I personally think you should cut ties. I'm getting creepy vibes about this.

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as you're both legal and you both consent to it there's nothing wrong with it

1|0
    0|1
    • so the morality of it depends on where they live?

• Show All
    • Yes and I was telling her that since they were both legal it's fine

• Morally or legally because by virtue of OP saying it's legal it's legally fine.

• I suppose as long as you both consent there's nothing wrong with it. I suspect there is something wrong with him however. There are plenty of women in and around his own age available

1|0
    0|1
  • It is wrong if he is in a position of authority over you, such as a teacher or employer. Other than that, as long as you know what you are doing, being careful, and not getting used, no.

0|0
    0|0
    • nah. I just met him online. loll
      and thanks. <3

• It's ok as long as you're mentally, physically and legally mature enough to be having sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • If it is legal, it is none of anybody else's business. You do what you wish to with your life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow some uncles finally make it there. *clap clap clap*

0|0
    0|0
    • uhm... I don't get how that is funny.. or nessecary tbh.. but okay. : )

• A pedophile awaiting for her "legal" age to approach.

But let's put that aside for the sake of the question. Socially, it is wrong. This is how pedophiles are everywhere, if the uncle is fine with this, he will be fine with anything. All he needs is the consent because at the right age, the consent belongs to one person instead of a community.

However, I have seen a lot of unwanted individuals got treated like craps because of their families. It is because either the family is made by the similar case or some selfish wishes. Moreover, family reputation will be trashed

Physically and technically in a very private matter, no. There is nothing wrong with a guy having sex with a person at his daughter age.

• That’s hot 😂😂

1|0
    0|1
  • No it isn’t

1|0
    0|0
  • I think there's something wrong with him.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hell yeah.. Taking interest in a 14 year old at the age of 30.. The fuck.

• Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Not wrong

1|0
    0|0
  • If u both are enjoying the sex then go for it!

1|0
    0|1
  • I must say no, there is nothing wrong with that

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes