Who has it "worse". Short men or fat women?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You can’t compare them. Height is genetic lottery, once your out of the womb it’s written in stone. Everybody has the ability to be fat and lose the fat so for these reasons l would go with the latter. Plus society puts to much weight on height.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither. Large women can lose weight. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I see plenty of short men with tall women. Love is not about the worlds view of the perfect relationship, great looks, hot bodies, average heights.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well it kinda goes both directions. Women are often sought after for their looks (unfortunately) and guys their standing in life.

Girls-Sex Objects
    Guys-Success Objects

So girls initially, but you can do a number of things to not be fat. Like stop eating so much. Exercise. Diet. Never met a person overweight that just woke up one day like "Oh f**k I'm fat."

You can't really fix being short though.

So in the end I give it to the short guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • if you're short enough, you can just put your head in inside and revisit your birthplace

I made you all think

1|1
    0|0
  • Short men. Fat women can put down the soda, eat healthy, and work out. Short guys... lmao, not too much they can do, is there?

0|0
    1|0
  • Short men has it worse for them. Fat women can go on diet and be fit. Height can't do anything

0|0
    0|0
  • I see lots of short men with women and plenty of lonely fat women. Do the math

0|0
    0|0
  • Short men because women have more height restrictions than an amusement park

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat woman for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat women because they can lost their weight; short guys can't get taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • fat women, at least the short guys can wear high shoes, and they can't change theitr height anyways

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes