What do you think about girls saying "nigga"?

To me it's a turn off when a girl says "nigga".

47

Most Helpful Guy

• The stupid part to me is that black people think they can have a monopoly on that word. If it’s a bad word, it’s bad. If it’s okay to use, then it’s okay to use. 1 group of people doesn’t get to dictate what language another group uses... NIGGA!

• I personally think it’s wrong if anybody uses it but out of respect for the elders who actually fought and died to keep people from using that word against them regardless of what pop culture l wound use that word. I wouldn’t call it a monopoly l just think it’s disrespectful to the civil rights activist but it does sound good when being used rap music l just don’t know why.

• The reason why it turns me off when a girl says it isn't really race related. It just gives off the impression that she's ghetto and trying to act like a thug.

• Yeah, I agree with you on that. I don't know why I turned this into a political/ societal thing. My fault.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, turn off. Whether it's a girl or guy saying it.