What do you think about girls saying "nigga"?

To me it's a turn off when a girl says "nigga".

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The stupid part to me is that black people think they can have a monopoly on that word. If it’s a bad word, it’s bad. If it’s okay to use, then it’s okay to use. 1 group of people doesn’t get to dictate what language another group uses... NIGGA!

0|0
    0|0
    • I personally think it’s wrong if anybody uses it but out of respect for the elders who actually fought and died to keep people from using that word against them regardless of what pop culture l wound use that word. I wouldn’t call it a monopoly l just think it’s disrespectful to the civil rights activist but it does sound good when being used rap music l just don’t know why.

• Show All
    • The reason why it turns me off when a girl says it isn't really race related. It just gives off the impression that she's ghetto and trying to act like a thug.

• Yeah, I agree with you on that. I don't know why I turned this into a political/ societal thing. My fault.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, turn off. Whether it's a girl or guy saying it.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Especially when Latinas say that’s shit on social media. Somtimes can’t even with how open people are on social media. I understand some people are really tied to black culture or have lots of black friends but saying that out loud sounds ignorant. Also l suggest people don’t use the n word on social media that’s don’t harm to your public image.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, I here it a lot from black women and men. I don't really like it or use it, plus I would just just stupid if I did.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a turn off & disrespectful. We're through if you ever call me a nigga

0|1
    0|0
  • Whatever turns you off, turns me off.
    we bros from another mother,
    niggaz

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate it when anybody says it, especially when a black person says it to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's stupid when anyone says it.

1|3
    0|0
  • I’m too white for this question

0|0
    0|0
  • To me it's a turn off when a girl says "nigga".

1|1
    0|0
  • its turn off when girls say " bro, dude"

0|0
    0|0
    • That doesn't bother me. It's when they say things like "what's up my nigga" or "this nigga trippin" that turns me off.

Recommended myTakes