How to talk to a cute guy at work?

I’ve spoken to him a few times, mostly when we were on a sporting team with the company together. But I don’t work with him on many accounts so I don’t have an “excuse” to talk to him.
I’m not a shy person but when it comes to trying to talk to a guy I definitely am. How can I just get to know him a bit without seeming creepy?
I know the obvious answer is to ask him out but afraid of rejection cause it’s happened to me quite a few times.(And yes I know, don’t dip your pen in the company ink lol but to be fair our company isn’t too strict when it comes to things like this, people in the office have dated in the past)
Any advice?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask for another set of hands on something. I dont know your work but any guy intrested should jump at the chance to help. Have a little chat while focused on a job at hand.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Walk in smile touch him on the bicep and ask him if you can borrow a mundane office supply for a second. Then come back thank him and smile. Maybe throw in a hug at the thank you.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't go wrong with a good drink after work, just tell him he seems interesting and you want to get to know him

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I'd never date someone from my workplace. You do you, though.

Unfortunately that fear of rejection is the only thing holding you back. What's he going to say? "I have a girlfriend, sorry" or "Sure. What time can I pick you up?". If you go for it and ask him out just be casual about it. What's the worst that could happen?

I noticed that when I'm in a relationship, I garner far more attention from women for whatever reason. It's always flattering to be propositioned for dates. It's not like I walk away thinking "boy, THAT was embarrassing for her!" after letting her down. I usually smile and politely let them know that I am flattered but am happily committed, and then blush like an idiot (especially if I find them attractive).

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry about coming off as creepy. Ask him for help / advice on something, be slightly physical, lots of eye contact

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry and ask him out... or ask him to help you with something... guys love to help ladies...

0|0
    0|0
  • The same way you talk to anybody else

0|0
    0|0
    • I guess you’d think it was that simple lol but for me if I’m interested in someone I get shy all of a sudden.

• Show All
    • Thank you 😊

• don't date coworkers. do as it says don't dip your pen in the company ink. DO NOT DATE COWORKERS. DONT DO IT

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes