I really need answers?

I was at church tonight and the Preacher said that homosexuality is wrong and that they need to be saved. I am bisexual and I need to know if this is true.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You will hear things like "I don't hate the sinners, I hate the sin." or "Like all 'sins', it will be forgiven if you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.".

You can buy into them if you please, but if you ask me they are all just desperate attempts to reconcile one's faith with an idea that is clearly outdated. If they would just cede that the Bible's stance on homosexuality was a mere product of the times, and that it bears no influence in modern Christian practice, we could have a productive conversation. However, most Christians insist that every word of the Bible is sacred and sovereign and only has one correct interpretation.

Within the Christian community, you might be "forgiven" by some, but you will never be accepted. Better get used to it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No I’m sorry but Christian religion is one of the most fucked up in the world. You have to be perfect and conform to rules and if you don’t you go to hell? Like fuck!! If “God” was real and he actually loved all his people he wouldn’t punish them for being the way he made them. I’m sorry but I’m an atheist or a reason. Why limit yourself to these social constructs that are based off dead and control? That all religion is, is to control the masses and keep their minds small.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You're are good, you go and be with who you want to be, like who you want to like. Nobody has the right to tell you what to do with your life

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure all sorts of most religions do not accept homosexuality

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao uhhhh where the hell do you live?

0|0
    0|0
  • No you're fine God loves everyone.

0|0
    0|0
    • I was telling my grandma about what happened this week at church and she said "omg are you a homo. You better not fucking a homo. I will disown you." I am in bed crying right now

• You'll be fine just don't tell her.

• I'll give you the answers

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes