Guys, Do ALL guys get nervous around a girl they like or just some guys?

I go out with this guy who knows I like him he seems interested in me but I feel like I'm a lot more nervous than he is like he'll look into my eyes while talking I'll look away and pretty much anything else. But like he seems interested and I'm pretty sure he is Cause he treats me like I'm his girlfriend and he says stuff like I am but I thought a guy would get nervous around a girl they like? Or is that just cause he knows I like him so there's no pressure? Or do just some guys get nervous and some don't?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of us. I know I do. But there are some guys that are naturally composed even in situations like that (or at least they do a great job of hiding it)