How do you know when someone is really in love with you?

I met this guy and he's always around me and looking at me, he even hold me by my arm once and The few times we talk he ask me personal questions about me. He likes to eavesdrop on me and called me honey. He's always trying to get my attention and to get me to look at him. Sometimes when I look around I see him staring at me I ignore him but I notice he tries even harder he's been doing this for 3 years none stop.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• He's crushing on your which is not equal to being in love.
    You'll know he's in love when you actually start dating and getting to know each other and your feelings are clear. He will wanna spend quality time with you, have different types of convos, will want to known your personality and will make real efforts for the relationship and to make you happy

You know He loves you after the honeymoon phase is over, after he's gotten to know your flaws and insecurities, and after he's seen you at your best as well as worst, and if not worst then in bad times, and He still has feelings for u, wants to spend time with you, wants a future with you, treats you respectfully etc

• He likes to eavesdrop and he has heard some sad and unfortunate events of my life to the point he seen me cry and he still didn't stop trying to win me and this happen last year and we're on year 3 going on 4.