What is the best and worse date you’ve been on?

2337

Most Helpful Guys

• It is indeed my pleasure to share one of each stories, I still remember and take as a lesson for myself. Will start with the short one, which is one of the worst dates I have ever had dear Princess Pie:

Bad date:
    It lasted 30 minutes with no words, her head was in her phone all of the time. Even when meeting, she said nothing, gave me a kiss with her head in her phone. After talking to myself, even though she was standing in front of me, I took my phone and texted her apologizing for disturbing and it was nice to meet her. I stood up and went to the bar for more observation. She replied "Yeah, nice to meet you too, see you soon, sorry you got to go". Some people are just addicted to technology.

Good Date:
    It happened actually with my manager on a summer part time job. I was still 19 years old or 21, she was maybe 5 years older than me but still in her 20s. She made me discover the real feelings of love. Long story short, I was extremely shy around girls and women, she noticed it, and, after a month went all together with colleagues for a time at the pub. She got closer to me, and I was still speechless and kind of burning up inside. So embarrassing. On my day off she asked to go fill for someone sick. There was nobody sick. After work she invited me over to her place for burgers. We never had burgers. She made me discover unimaginable feelings and got me out of my self a bit. I instantly fell in love with her. But it was kind of a summer fling for her, nothing much. She left the country after that for a better career I think.

How about you dear Princess Pie?
    Care to share one bad and one good date you experienced in your life?

• Worse: High school senior year. Casual date to movies then Five Guys. Long story short, paid for everything, got one serving of fries to share (since they're meant to be shared) and she wouldn't share. Grabbed burger, went to car, and drove home.
    Best Date: Wen't to the South Florida Fair. Went early, had fun, gave piggy back for at least an hour overall but was worth it. Did nearly everything, lost my 3ds on a ride at one time (it was freshman year in college) and it survived. The relationship failed after a while but was my best date.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure about my best date but I'll share a snippet of my worst.
    I went to a mall with this guy that I'd been on and off interested in for a while, and we went to this dessert place. They're super famous for a bunch of their deserts, so I picked some cookies that I thought looked good. When they were warmed up and served to us, I went to pick one up and eat it and he proceeded to throw a fit and loudly pointed out the knife and fork on the table. He wanted me to eat a cookie... with a knife and fork. Yeah, I stopped seeing him not long after that