What is the best and worse date you’ve been on?

What is the best and worse date you’ve been on?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• It is indeed my pleasure to share one of each stories, I still remember and take as a lesson for myself. Will start with the short one, which is one of the worst dates I have ever had dear Princess Pie:

Bad date:
    It lasted 30 minutes with no words, her head was in her phone all of the time. Even when meeting, she said nothing, gave me a kiss with her head in her phone. After talking to myself, even though she was standing in front of me, I took my phone and texted her apologizing for disturbing and it was nice to meet her. I stood up and went to the bar for more observation. She replied "Yeah, nice to meet you too, see you soon, sorry you got to go". Some people are just addicted to technology.

Good Date:
    It happened actually with my manager on a summer part time job. I was still 19 years old or 21, she was maybe 5 years older than me but still in her 20s. She made me discover the real feelings of love. Long story short, I was extremely shy around girls and women, she noticed it, and, after a month went all together with colleagues for a time at the pub. She got closer to me, and I was still speechless and kind of burning up inside. So embarrassing. On my day off she asked to go fill for someone sick. There was nobody sick. After work she invited me over to her place for burgers. We never had burgers. She made me discover unimaginable feelings and got me out of my self a bit. I instantly fell in love with her. But it was kind of a summer fling for her, nothing much. She left the country after that for a better career I think.

How about you dear Princess Pie?
    Care to share one bad and one good date you experienced in your life?

1|0
    0|0
  • Worse: High school senior year. Casual date to movies then Five Guys. Long story short, paid for everything, got one serving of fries to share (since they're meant to be shared) and she wouldn't share. Grabbed burger, went to car, and drove home.
    Best Date: Wen't to the South Florida Fair. Went early, had fun, gave piggy back for at least an hour overall but was worth it. Did nearly everything, lost my 3ds on a ride at one time (it was freshman year in college) and it survived. The relationship failed after a while but was my best date.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure about my best date but I'll share a snippet of my worst.
    I went to a mall with this guy that I'd been on and off interested in for a while, and we went to this dessert place. They're super famous for a bunch of their deserts, so I picked some cookies that I thought looked good. When they were warmed up and served to us, I went to pick one up and eat it and he proceeded to throw a fit and loudly pointed out the knife and fork on the table. He wanted me to eat a cookie... with a knife and fork. Yeah, I stopped seeing him not long after that

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• BEST date was a Valentine's Day date when I was 18. I brought my then girlfriend out to a really fancy restaurant. The legal drinking age was 19, but I was able to order two glasses of wine and the restaurant didn't say anything or ask for ID. I remember getting a steak and it was delicious. Then they served us some sort of chocolate for desert and it was the most delicious chocolate I'd ever tasted. My girl looked so hot in her red cocktail dress. I was wearing a nice suit and we looked really sophisticated.

When the dinner was over, she rubbed my thigh the whole way home and started grabbing at my penis. She was very turned on. We got through my front door, closed it, and were almost totally naked by the time I picked her up and sat down on the bed with her on my lap. The rest you can imagine.

WORST date was with a girl I found to be really hot. We went snowboarding all day and then planned to hang out all night and hook up. She apparently really liked smoking pot. She kept insisting that we hot box my car and I resisted this idea. I eventually convinced her to blow it out the window. I was turned off that she was getting high and she was turned off that I wasn't. We ended up going back to her place where after we had sex, she pigged out on cheesies and leftover pizza and fell asleep. She was a cheerleading coach and had an athletic body so the pot/junk food thing was... surprising. After she fell asleep I slipped out the door. She texted me the next day and asked why I left and I just said I had to work. Didn't talk to her much after that. She tried to arrange another pot smoking/watch netflix date and I just ended up saying no thanks.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't say I have a worst date, but my best date was at a target. I picked her up and said,"let us go where the wind takes us." After dramatically following the wind to the local super market I dramatically conveyed a vision of a golden ticket. We spent the next two hours prancing around and joking as we searched for the golden ticket in super target. It was retarded, but fun as hell.

2|0
    0|0
  • @PrincessPie best dates are with my current boyfriend, always something fun & obviously I enjoy his company. Worst was an awkward date with this guy, I would say we were just hanging out, can't even really call it a date... but he was and just is an odd ball to begin with. Couldn't hold a conversation and he was just strange... It was terrible, thankfully it didn't drag. We went our separate ways after 30 minutes. And when I left I was scratching my head thinking to myself, wtf was that 😂😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Worst: met a girl on bumble. Got in an accident on the way to get her (very minor, not my fault), picked her up and was not attracted in the slightest. Couldn't find the hiking trail I wanted to take her to so we settled on some shitty trail. Then got food. I'm an insomniac and after we ate I got super tired, which was exciting for me, cause that never happens. When I went to drop her off she asked if I wanted to come inside and considering how tired I was and that I wasn't attracted to her I said "I'm sorry but I just got super tired which never happens and it's only 11pm I'm gonna have to sieze this opportunity". I imagine this was her worst date as well, I felt bad and for her sake I hope it was her worst date.

Best: took molly, got drunk, brought a gorgeous girl up under the catwalks of a bridge 165ft above a river, totally faked how confident I was about it, 1 wrong move is a broken bone at the least. Anywho, watched the sunset. Went back to my house, got in our hot tub and swam in our pool, pretty sure that was the night we had sex by my pool for the first time. Then a couple weeks later we left to different colleges and haven't seen each other since.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was on a date with this girl and all she wanted to do was have sex all day every day. It was too much, and all I wanted to do was knit and watch the grass grow.

2|3
    2|0
  • Best Date: I went to a Christmas party... then went to have sex for the first time with a guy that had the best cock ever! Agh! I miss it!! Haven't had one like that like never again!!

Worse Date: my date came to get me... and brought his mother a long... he said his mom wanted to hang out with usgor the night! I was like whaaaattt the f**k! They drop me off at home at 9pm bc his mom got tired. He even asked for another date... I said no without any hesitations. I was 23.. and he was 22.

1|0
    0|0
  • Worst: A girl said she accepted a date because she felt "sorry" for me. I told her "look in the mirror - you're no physical beauty, but your personality was ok, so I thought !"
    Best: A "blond" Joan Jett look-a-like, tight pants, boots, hot as hell, asked me out because she said "I was the nicest guy she knew and I wasn't always trying to fuck her". I took her out for dinner, then she said "take me home and fuck me". That was the best date ever !!

1|0
    0|0
  • Best: A great quiet sesh at the library. Twas peaceful, etc. Good place and atmosphere for cuddling. She fell asleep in my arms.

Worst: She was PMSing so hard to the point i didn't dare to even stand next to her (she did apologise for being steel cold, which made it a lot better)

Both were with my (ex) girlfriend. I loved her to bits. Was forced to break up with her by my parents though. Poor girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • The best date was my first date with the man who is now my husband. The worst was with this dude I met at a club when I was 19, who said while he was driving me to dinner that if I was going to sleep with him that night he’d “take me somewhere nice!” At dinner he ordered expensive wine and entrees, but when the bill came and I said I didn’t want to go home with him he said he forgot his wallet. Guess who had to pay for dinner? 😡

1|0
    0|0
  • I've really only been on one date, and that was for prom twelve days ago. It was probably the best night I've had in a while.

1|0
    0|0
    • How was your prom?

• It was great. I didn't think I would have as much fun as I did, because I'm not usually a social person, but I was able to get around that.

• This guy kept being a butthole to our waiting staff and made a waitress cry. Then as I was comforting her he demanded I leave with him. There was no way I was leaving with that psycho.

1|0
    0|0
  • Best date we went swimming, shopping, ate a little, raced like half a mile because we wanted to watch a movie. Worst date was right after all of that she broke up with me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Best date = We went to a wildlife compound and feed the deers then we walked to a tower and enjoyed the view together and eat ice cream in the end
    Worst= We had to end the date earlier because he got sick to the stomach

1|0
    0|0
  • Basically went on a triple date after I was approached by this boy at MY party. He then told me he didn’t want to carry on our relationship because I was too young. We were the same age

1|0
    0|0
  • Best one. It was a performance night. Loud music. Actors and actresses exchanged phone number. Everyone dressed nicely. I talked to my first love there.

Worst date. It was a lovely girl. Our date was at Starbuck, so it was lovely, until I found her mother had been watching us from afar. Moreover, when she was her teenage years, she dated a 25 yo. Nope the fck out.

0|0
    0|1
  • The best date was with my ex-girlfriends
    The worst date was with this girl from school
    who just talked about a guy who was not into her
    all she did was talk about him.

1|1
    0|0
  • Best date: we went to a sushi restaurant and talked the entire night not realizing it
    Worst: we went to a dessert place, and the guy kept telling sexual jokes the entire time. It was grossing me out

2|0
    0|0
  • Never been on dates

1|1
    0|0
  • The best was going to a bbq and making out with my boyfriend

The worst one was one with a really awkward guy who took me to an ag museum and foamed at the mouth at old tractors. It's been a year and he still sends me love letters

1|0
    0|0
  • Best date: met on a train and shared to sleeper/couchè, nothing happened, but we ended up hanging out for 3 nights after our first dinner in Paris. That is hard to beat... totally without a care in the world behaving like newlyweds.
    Worst date: this girl got up from her seat across from me, and just walked out the door, and went shopping at a music store and put on her headphones, weirdest thing is I asked her “do you want to be alone?” And she said “oh no, I just felt like getting a couple records” and I was like “ok, I feel like driving my car, meet me outside” and just went home... so weird

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol your worst one sounded like a badass counter.

• Waiting to find out. But I had a pretty lame experience with this autistic girl. We went to a concert and barely talked and another time we watched Netflix and played a couple games; still not much meaningful conversation. Not terrible, just really disappointing.

0|0
    0|0
    • Just wondering what you were expecting, because to me using the type of girl dating is a little odd.

• Well I didn't know she was like that from the beginning

• Best date was just talking about life ambitions and passions beside a pool. Worst date was when a girl just kept talking about her exes

1|0
    0|0
  • Best: I had been having a rough night so a guy offered to take me to get ice cream and we drove around and talked until 2 am.
    Worst: a guy told me he loves me and wants to get me pregnant

1|0
    0|0
  • I've had 2 dates where I got laid but the women were psycho, and one that had absolutely no chemistry and was just sitting talking having a coffee. I'm not sure which was worse.

1|0
    0|0
  • Best date - sex, pizza and hockey

Worst date - left standing by the side of the road waiting for the bus

1|1
    0|0
  • I have never been on a date, so the first date I have will be both my best and worst.

1|1
    0|0
  • I took myself to a nice restaurant. I had to leave because my date didn't look at me. Tsk tsk.

1|0
    0|0
  • Best date: the guy told me to meet him in the parking lot on base (because we were both in the Navy at the time) at 5:30 am. He had me drive to this part of the base that was a nature trail and we watched the sunrise that morning and we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast afterwards, then ended up spending The Who day together.

Worst date: this asshole that met off post who invites me on a double date with his friend the his friend's girlfriend even though I didn't have any money to bring on the date. He told me that the guys were paying and we were going to a restaurant and seeing a movie but would not let me order any food because he didn't have any money and didn't want his friend to buy him or me dinner because his friend was buying the movie tickets. I asked why he invited me on the date if he was broke and he said it was because he didn't want to be the third wheel. Asshole!

1|0
    0|0
  • Best is with my boyfriend, I haven't been on a or of dates to really have a worse one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wasn’t even a date. Met up for it and he stood me up. It happened a 2nd time also

1|0
    0|0
  • Best date was driving up in the mountains stopped at a lake listen to music had a pizza it was the bomb and yes we kissed lol
    Worse date was went out to eat and was going to go to the movies but before we got there she said her babysitter needed her home that was ok i understand took her home she kissed me and let me finger her on the way to her house well later me and some friends went to a party come to find out that girl was there with her husband so it was bad i wasted money on dinner but was funny to see the worry in her eyes when she seen me there

2|0
    0|0
  • Once time one of my uncles set me up on a date. It was painfully awkward and she end up saying she had heavy periods to leave

2|1
    0|0
  • Best date was spending the day on the beach in bournemouth

Worst was her boyfriend walking in on us during sex.

1|0
    0|0
  • I read your question as best worst date so I’ll answer that~ I talked to a guy all this last summer while he was out of state for work. He was sweet and helped me through some lonely days. He talked less and less. I talked more and more pestering him but didn’t realize it at the time. I had never heard of ghosting. Anyways I found out he was home and went to see him. We made out and talked 😊 It was actually fun. He was very sweet even though he was talking to many girls at the time and only wanted a hook up. I did not want that so he actually stopped talking to me. Let me down very nicely. Now he has a girlfriend and changed jobs where he is home. I am happy for him!
    I stupidly went over to a strangers house and it could have been a lot worse than just a simple night with a boy talking and kissing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Worst: this girl I was dating wouldn't talk to me in person and always had her friends around, but whenever I would leave she would be a stage 10 clinger on phone/text, or one girl I met her whole entire family, her church, played kids games I really didn't want to play, met all her friends, and then I never even heard back from her after after all that nonsense. Best date I hate to admit was with my ex, we watched the newest pirates of the Caribbean and really clicked, she said she doesn't kiss on the first date but we ended up making out a bit

1|0
    0|0
  • Best date, making out in aovie theater, worst, date ditched me at a dance and gave some other guy a lap dance

0|0
    0|0
  • anonymous gay sex in a public restroom after being contacted on grindr

0|0
    0|0
  • My 1st date when I was set up with this Italian girl but she was hilarious I'll give her that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been on a date before or in a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been on a date with anyone in my life.

2|2
    0|0
  • Never been on a date, sadly😩

1|0
    0|0
  • Never been on a date

1|0
    0|0
  • Never been on a date

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't had a date

2|0
    0|0
  • Never been on a date.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never been on a real date with a guy before.

1|0
    0|0
  • i didn't date any girls yet

1|0
    0|0
  • Blind date with my cousin

1|0
    0|0
  • Prom... But that's not REALLY a date...

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only been on bad ones.

0|0
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes