Would you hook up with a guy who drives a Corolla?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Taking into consideration if the driver is a girl, than yes, as long as she is an interesting person, than no matter what she drives, I would date her.
    In case she will be driving a Porsche or nice Italian sports car, well it could be a bonus and a chance for me to experience the nice vibes of a sports car.
    In my own honest opinion, I don't date a girl who drives a specific car, I only ask my date if she has a car or not so I would be gentleman enough to pick her up instead of letting her take a taxi dear Pooper89.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t care but you and people are attract to different guys. Only fall in love if you are attractive them. I like cars. My attention are video gaming guys , caring and other sign. I don’t really about if he swear. by the way I talking about my current boyfriend. I get more excited when I see a public bus and yellow school bus. When I go to USA for a holiday.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• what an stupid question

1|0
    0|0
  • A car is a car... I guess you're one of those girls that wouldn't date a guy without a car...
    You'd probably be a bad business women lol... cause most billionaires spent many years with nothing but their work... and totally ok with it hahah

0|0
    0|0
    • I live in the country and always will. Why would I ever waste my time with someone who didn't have a means of transportation? It would have to be a special situation.

• Some girls don't have cars and guys hook up with them, so does a corolla matter?

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care what kind of car a guy drives, if I like him I will date him and be in a relationship with him. My ex didn't even have a car and I still loved him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I put it like this: I would not 'hook up' with a girl who would NOT find a Corolla (or whatever else type) acceptable.

1|0
    0|0
  • A guy? No. Someone who drives a Corolla? Sure. I don't have anything against what people drive. I drive a Buick that is older than I am and will continue to do so till it dies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think cars af anything to say when it's about a hook up

2|0
    0|0
  • If you make that a girl, sure. I would not buy one but I guess it's a practical car :D

0|0
    0|0
  • No reason not to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course

0|0
    0|1
    • What? I’m saying of course because I don’t change how I think about people when I find out what car they drive

• Why should the car matter?

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm asexual.

0|0
    0|0
  • Idek how a corolla looks like. Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would

0|0
    0|0