Why are all guys like this?

Sorry just had to get a catchy title. Alright, so this girl texted me tonight and she told me her name for starters. I thought maybe she got my number and it was an accident. But she began to tell me that my boyfriend has been flirting with her on tinder (where we met.) And I am heartbroken, I am weak right now and I am going threw my weight loss journey and I really don't need anymore stress. I broke up with him, cause he didn't obviously delete tinder, and she provided me with dates and screenshots. I am so heartbroken guys, will I find the right guy eventually? Ugh.. I am losing faith in humanity RN. Like I said, I am in the middle of losing 95 lbs and don't need any more shit in my life right now. Will I find a guy? Especially a good one?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• All guys are not like that, dont generalize. Most of my friends aren't like that at all. I don't believe I'm like that either, I wouldn't go around talking to other girls if I have a girlfriend. Yes you will find the right guy, dont lose faith, they are out there, and you will find a good one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes you will find some find it earlier some later in my case i wished that i would have her earlier if only there was someone who could tell me to have patience and wait little it would have been easier for me to live all this year, but the thing is you never know when you'll find them it can be Tomorrow or 10 years later but if you have patience you'll get one just don't look for a person who is perfect there is no one perfect in this world 😊

2|0
    1|0
  • Good for you on the weight loss

You're losing dead weight, both physically, and emotionally (a jackass)

You'll find a good man, I'm sure of it

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes